If you could play one of round golf who would it be with and why

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Female Pro: Paula Creamer - I could try and impress with my charm if not my golf :cool:

Male Pro: Jimenez - might as well have a laugh on the way round? And a good time afterwards.

Anyone in the world - My dad, you just can't put a value on quality time with the old man. :)

DCB

Visit site
Whilst it would be good to play with some of the bigger names, I think if I was told I could only manage one more game of golf in my life, I would chose to play with three of my closest mates and play down at at Gullane either No1 or No2 courses.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Have to be my Dad. There are so many things I didn't get to say to him. He didn't play golf so he'd have to caddy for me whilst I played Seve

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I would give anything to be able to play one more round with my old man. So many things I wanted to talk about. I was lucky to be there for the last two hours or so before he passed away and even though he was unconscious and drugged hope I get some comfort from thinking he heard my voice and that I had time to thank him for everything he did for me over the years and I got to say everything I wanted including goodbye.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tiger....

or if a lady, Lorena....because I admire her more than the others.

Old boy.....got to be Jack.....