If you could play one of round golf who would it be with and why

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tiger Woods, as much as I pretend not to like the guy, I know he is going to be the one who will impress the most, He is the greatest golfer to ever set foot on a golf course, why settle for anyone second best for that one round!

I would throw in Seve and Nicklaus for the skins match! :D

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hogan, Watson and Seve......or Woods, Trevino and Faldo....or...Jack,..

..ach, damn, this is too hard. My head's pure dead melting with the choice. Can we have an easier question please?

The_Squire

Head Pro
Visit site
From the male pro ranks it would have to be Seve :cool:, from the female ranks, Anna Rawson. :p
From the amateur ranks then it has to be Bobby Jones :cool:.
Celebrity players then I would want to play with Alice Cooper, he was such a laugh when he played in the All Star Cup. :D
Non celeb, my late dad. :(

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Would be my uncle as he really taught me the game. I was playing off 6 when he passed away.

It would probably be my dad now. After reading Homer's article in the mag some time ago, i have made more of an effort to go back home and have a game with him. He still keeps beating me though :mad:

Boabski

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
i just don't know who to pick , any of the top names will be an experience but if it is a two ball at augusta it would be my uncle

Denboy

Hacker
Visit site
Would have been Payne-Stuart but now the style icon that is Ian Poulter! Actually if I really could choose it would be the same person that nearly everyone would! ie TIGER.
If I had to pick a lady no contest Natalie Gulbis

EchtLoon

Challenge Tour Pro
www.thehomeofpoker.co.uk
Well one round, first I would make it a fourball.

Tiger - because you have to

Sean Connery - would love to hear what Mr Scotland has to say

Kylie - isn't it obvious

And it would be at Augusta obviously.

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Gary Player - because what he was the first to travel the globe and he got the most out of his tiny frame. He always makes me smile when he's on telly as well. It would have to take place in his homeland, Sun City or maybe Fancourt.