I bought today.....

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Bit of a strange bundle off eBay - Mizuno towel and cap, mitts, putter cover and Emirates GC valuables bag. All new, £20 for the lot. Just turned up , the mitts look rubbish, but the cap and towel are great, so happy with the purchase.

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A new putter. Went to my putter fitting today with my current 33” inch Ping Anser and came away with a 35” Taylormade Spider S. Couldn’t be more different! ?. The shaft in my Ping was too short and so I was too hunched and my arms were a little constrained in the swing. The extra weight of the mallet head in the new one seems to stabilise my stroke … apparently, with my Ping, the club head twisted a bit after contact with the ball. It all seems logical, but I’ve got a seniors interclub match tomorrow, so the proof of the pudding

We lost 3&2, but not because of my putting. Encouraging start, so I am hopeful. ??

Larry long dog

Visit site
Just bought some Srixon ZX7 s .
Great looking clubs just hope they preform.
Been in the middle of Stiff or Reg so bought these to try Reg Modus 105 shaft.

I play 5.5 project x and I’ve been tempted to change and I’ve read good things about the shafts and like the look of those srixons ?

MACM85

Visit site
Haven't purchased as such. Got fitted for a new putter last week. Now in the waiting stage to get it and take it out on the course.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ping G425 Max driver - set to 11.5 deg and weight on fade setting. Gained 15 yards and much better flight. Launch angle on previous driver (XR16, not fitted) was much too low and had lot of roll which covered up the lack of flight. Tried a Stealth and that was all over the place and it was close with the Rogue but the dispersion was tighter with the Ping.

Skytot

Visit site
Ping G425 Max driver - set to 11.5 deg and weight on fade setting. Gained 15 yards and much better flight. Launch angle on previous driver (XR16, not fitted) was much too low and had lot of roll which covered up the lack of flight. Tried a Stealth and that was all over the place and it was close with the Rogue but the dispersion was tighter with the Ping.
I have the Ping G425 max 5 wood and love it .. Don’t know what to buy next , driver , 3 W or 7 W.. Love Ping woods

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have the Ping G425 max 5 wood and love it .. Don’t know what to buy next , driver , 3 W or 7 W.. Love Ping woods
I found the G425 3 wood and 5 wood to go very similar lengths.
I ditched the 3 wood but have a 5 wood with a 3 wood shaft in .it’s a beast.
Get the driver it’s the best on the market atm . Imo of course.

Skytot

Visit site
Clubchamp it’s on my very long shopping list . Still need some new irons . Mine are 2nd hand Nicholas’s about 15 yr old . Very expensive sport .

Skytot

Visit site
Think Ping are due to bring out their latest woods on late 2022 early 23. Might get the 425 s lot cheaper then