I bought today.....

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Titleist TS2 3 hybrid.
Might be a couple of KBS tour 90 shafts incoming, just need to get a price from the local club fitter to swap them out

Smoj

Visit site
Titleist Tour Performance Mesh Back Cap, In retro Expos colourway.. almost
FootJoy WeatherSof Golf Glove in black. Whats seemed like trying every glove ever, its boiled down to - FJ weathersof and Nike Tour Classics as the best)
Cleveland CG15 52 degree Gap Wedge. The cheap option of buying decent condiditon 2nd hand cleveland CG15 - 52-56-60 wedges for my bag..

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sort of bought today - ordered a bespoke made Scott Readman driver cover. I have ordered a Rotherham United football shirt which I am getting delivered to Scott to turn into a driver cover. The only thing I have asked for is for the club crest/badge to be front and centre and then they can do what they want with the rest. They will use various parts of the shirt including sleeves and sponsors logos to make up the rest of the design. Can't wait to see what they come up with and with post pictures on here when I get it in about 4-6 weeks.

MACM85

Visit site
Well this was a turn up for the books. My Mrs suggested we head to Silvermere last night, There I was thinking as it is my birthday on the weekend I might be in luck and get a new shiny something.

Turns out she ends up buying new irons, wedges, hybrids, Ecco shoes and a new golf bag for herself. I walk out with nothing. This wasn't how I expected the trip to go!

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Well this was a turn up for the books. My Mrs suggested we head to Silvermere last night, There I was thinking as it is my birthday on the weekend I might be in luck and get a new shiny something.

Turns out she ends up buying new irons, wedges, hybrids, Ecco shoes and a new golf bag for herself. I walk out with nothing. This wasn't how I expected the trip to go!

Yeah, but just think of all the quality time you’ll get to spend together on the golf course!

MACM85

Visit site
Yeah, but just think of all the quality time you’ll get to spend together on the golf course!

We play at least once a week with each other anyway on the course. She isn't a bad golfer. Started 18 months ago down to 23 handicap. I think she took it up so we can spend time with each other.

In fairness the clubs she got are quite nice and did actually suit her when she was on the range having a hit.

However she did go full kit ****** with Cleveland!:ROFLMAO:

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

That’s very naïve of you !
That’s how most shopping trips with women go.;)

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ping G425 Max driver - set to 11.5 deg and weight on fade setting. Gained 15 yards and much better flight. Launch angle on previous driver (XR16, not fitted) was much too low and had lot of roll which covered up the lack of flight. Tried a Stealth and that was all over the place and it was close with the Rogue but the dispersion was tighter with the Ping.
Played my first round with the new driver yesterday evening and it is a dream!!! Warmed up on the range and was a bit ropey (blaming the balls and rubber tee ?) so bit worried in front of my mates on the first tee. Didn’t need to worry as I striped one about 280 yards (with roll) down the middle. Only missed 2 fairways all round and out drove my pals on most holes. So easy to hit, loving it

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Have same/similar in the spares - C-06
Perhaps I should be cleaning it up!

Arrived last night and is in way better condition than the picks showed. Needs very little work to polish it up. Saw a few more on ebay for double the price, looking much worse. Very happy with this purchase indeed. It's about 30gm's lighter than my current Odyssey, and has a grip a third the size - may need a little while to get used to it :cool: but looking forward to trying it tomorrow.

AliMc

Visit site
A while ago I bought a TM Spider X putter after trading in a few old clubs that I had lying about to clubs4cash, i've only used it a few times but never really took to it and mostly kept using my Oddessy O works7, today i bought a 2015 Scotty Cameron GoLo 3, it's in great condition and only cost me a balance of about £20 or so, love the feel of it (on the living room carpet anyway !) and can't wait to get it out on the course
Tried the Golo on the practice green at Dunbar for an hour or so and there's no doubt it's a good solid putter but tbh it just didn't suit me, back to clubs4cash to hand it back in and got a Ping Heppler Ketsch, same price, used it for 18 holes last night and absolutely loved it, I'm guilty of leaving putts in the jaws but an inch or two short but the extra weight of the Ping really makes a difference, it's a keeper !

Smoj

Visit site
Nike Tiger Woods 'fist bump' polo off eBay for £32 :cool:

nike-golf-shirt-tiger-woods-fist-pump-icon-logo-slim-fit-ho21-02m.jpg

peld

Visit site
a few days i ago I got a PXG 0211 DC 7 iron to try out. £75 and arrived in about a week.
Ordered with the Elevate Tour stiff shaft and +1" (i have KBS Tour 120 stiff in current irons). looks nice, not too thick topline or huge offset.
Its the same loft as my current 6i, my made it the same length as my current 8i (i play the equivalent of +1.5" for the PXG length)

Been out to hit it a few times now. Conclusion is I probably need fit, which then somewhat negates thier bargain status. Carry distance was similar to my current 7i, but i did like the lower ball flight (albeit thats probably loft driven rather than shaft).