I bought today.....

Smoj

I woke up this morning and decided I needed a 7 wood in the bag, so bought a 2nd hand Titleist 904F #7 Wood
my bag looks like this now
3w 5w 7w 4h 6i-9i PW SW Chipper Putter

Also some all white Footjoy Traditions (non-brogue), was on the fence about getting a pair, then I saw them yesterday in the pro-shop, tried them on and just had to get a pair, had a 5% off coupon too, so very pleased

AliMc

A while ago I bought a TM Spider X putter after trading in a few old clubs that I had lying about to clubs4cash, i've only used it a few times but never really took to it and mostly kept using my Oddessy O works7, today i bought a 2015 Scotty Cameron GoLo 3, it's in great condition and only cost me a balance of about £20 or so, love the feel of it (on the living room carpet anyway !) and can't wait to get it out on the course

BiMGuy

nickh

I have these in my woods.
Be aware, these shafts are not for the patters. They need to be swung at.
I went x Stiff, but in hindsight I would have been better jumping back to stiff to allow more feel.
I'm a real tinkerer when it comes to shafts. I find they have so much more influence on my game compared to heads. I think I'll be flipping it quite soon, and finding a stiff.

A while ago I bought a TM Spider X putter after trading in a few old clubs that I had lying about to clubs4cash, i've only used it a few times but never really took to it and mostly kept using my Oddessy O works7, today i bought a 2015 Scotty Cameron GoLo 3, it's in great condition and only cost me a balance of about £20 or so, love the feel of it (on the living room carpet anyway !) and can't wait to get it out on the course
Been on a similar journey myself, Odyssey 7 to TM Spider but finally settled on a Scotty Phantom X 5.5.

The face insert on the 7 always felt a bit soft for me. Wanted to love the TM Spider but it just didn’t suit my eye (thought I’d grow to love it when the putts were rolling in 😂) - Have fallen in love with putting again with the Scotty though, find it very stable and I find no face insert makes judging pace pretty easy (not that I always get it right!!!).

Hope the GoLo has the same effect for you. I’m definitely a convert to Scotty putters 😁