I bought today.....

Smoj

Visit site
I woke up this morning and decided I needed a 7 wood in the bag, so bought a 2nd hand Titleist 904F #7 Wood
my bag looks like this now
3w 5w 7w 4h 6i-9i PW SW Chipper Putter

Also some all white Footjoy Traditions (non-brogue), was on the fence about getting a pair, then I saw them yesterday in the pro-shop, tried them on and just had to get a pair, had a 5% off coupon too, so very pleased

AliMc

Visit site
A while ago I bought a TM Spider X putter after trading in a few old clubs that I had lying about to clubs4cash, i've only used it a few times but never really took to it and mostly kept using my Oddessy O works7, today i bought a 2015 Scotty Cameron GoLo 3, it's in great condition and only cost me a balance of about £20 or so, love the feel of it (on the living room carpet anyway !) and can't wait to get it out on the course

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Graphite Design Tour AD IZ x-stiff, Titleist fit. Not sure if I'd be better off with a stiff....
I have these in my woods.
Be aware, these shafts are not for the patters. They need to be swung at.
I went x Stiff, but in hindsight I would have been better jumping back to stiff to allow more feel.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

nickh

Visit site
I have these in my woods.
Be aware, these shafts are not for the patters. They need to be swung at.
I went x Stiff, but in hindsight I would have been better jumping back to stiff to allow more feel.

I'm a real tinkerer when it comes to shafts. I find they have so much more influence on my game compared to heads. I think I'll be flipping it quite soon, and finding a stiff.

JT.

Visit site
A while ago I bought a TM Spider X putter after trading in a few old clubs that I had lying about to clubs4cash, i've only used it a few times but never really took to it and mostly kept using my Oddessy O works7, today i bought a 2015 Scotty Cameron GoLo 3, it's in great condition and only cost me a balance of about £20 or so, love the feel of it (on the living room carpet anyway !) and can't wait to get it out on the course

Been on a similar journey myself, Odyssey 7 to TM Spider but finally settled on a Scotty Phantom X 5.5.

The face insert on the 7 always felt a bit soft for me. Wanted to love the TM Spider but it just didn’t suit my eye (thought I’d grow to love it when the putts were rolling in ?) - Have fallen in love with putting again with the Scotty though, find it very stable and I find no face insert makes judging pace pretty easy (not that I always get it right!!!).

Hope the GoLo has the same effect for you. I’m definitely a convert to Scotty putters ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Not quite bought yet but have got another putter in the basket ready to pull the trigger on?‍♂️?‍♂️