I bought today.....

Zig

Visit site
No, eBay. I’ve been looking for some the right length for a while. Just missed a really cheap set on Facebook marketplace. I think there are a couple of sets on there at the minute.

These were expensive, but I’m told these haven’t had the reshaft option yet. So hopefully will prove to be good value. And less than half the price of a new set.
Great job... and well found!!

Boomy

Visit site
Oh blimey ? Went for a "bag check and gapping session" in the simulator room on Thursday.

Tested the G425 driver against my TS2. I was much more consistent with it. Took the demo club out yesterday, played nicely with it. Pro has my configuration in stock.

Ho hum. Wee Xmas present to myself

Merry Christmas to you ?? Go for it I say ? I’m just waiting for our pro to get his demo G425 back in so I can take it out to test.. looking to upgrade from the G400.

Banchory Buddha

Visit site
Oh blimey ? Went for a "bag check and gapping session" in the simulator room on Thursday.

Tested the G425 driver against my TS2. I was much more consistent with it. Took the demo club out yesterday, played nicely with it. Pro has my configuration in stock.

Ho hum. Wee Xmas present to myself
Friday was my fitting, new 425 LST to replace a 2011 Titleist 910 D2 (shocked that it beat the stock 425, but spin was much lower), new 6-U wedges and 4 & 5 hybrids to to replace i20 5-U & Cobra 4 & 3 hybrids.

Won't arrive till end of Feb so great for the new season.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PXG 7 wood off a forumer, looks great and it’s going straight in the bag !
Other purchases are 58 degree 6degree of bounce Zipcore wedge.
Bag update done on a good budget.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Two new mizuno wedges, 50/9 and 58/14
Had the 50 bent to 49 and the 58 to 56. That should eliviate the gaps I have with my Gi pw and current 52. Different shafts though, mizuno used to have wedge flex as S200, they are now S400 for some reason?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Picked up a
Titleist “open” staff tour bag navy blue as new for £80
Set of Nike11 pro iron 3-pw for £75
Nike vapor pro driver for £75
Powakaddy Fws3 no battery for £30
Motocaddy S1 lithium under warranty for £60 with drinks holder,umbrella holder and scorecard holder
Happy days