I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just ordered another Under Armour beanie, from Snainton Golf. For some reason I'm a hat perfectionist, I can't seem to find the perfect beanie, they're always too short and don't cover my ears, or too long and droop at the top, or too tight. This is about the fourth attempt. I have a serious problem.

Anyone with a normal-sized head want to buy a beanie hat?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Just ordered another Under Armour beanie, from Snainton Golf. For some reason I'm a hat perfectionist, I can't seem to find the perfect beanie, they're always too short and don't cover my ears, or too long and droop at the top, or too tight. This is about the fourth attempt. I have a serious problem.

Anyone with a normal-sized head want to buy a beanie hat?
Give up on the beanie, go bigger, maybe even pom pom :). I have a large head and beanie's kept sliding up my head. Give up on them, they aren't meant for you and I I'm afraid. Your head, your ears in particular, will feel better for it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Give up on the beanie, go bigger, maybe even pom pom :). I have a large head and beanie's kept sliding up my head. Give up on them, they aren't meant for you and I I'm afraid. Your head, your ears in particular, will feel better for it.
I actually have a bobble hat as well. I like to have a beanie also for every day use so I can still throw a hood over it if it rains. Like I said, I have a problem - wanting a hat for every single occasion. :LOL:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I actually have a bobble hat as well. I like to have a beanie also for every day use so I can still throw a hood over it if it rains. Like I said, I have a problem - wanting a hat for every single occasion. :LOL:
We have a guy at our place who wears a tracker hat. I'm sure it covers both eventualities, warmth and dry, but I just keep thinking of Deputy Dawg when I see him. You may be too young for that memory so perhaps that is the route to go down :LOL:

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Gave in and bought a G425 3 hybrid last night. When I tried one in AG yesterday, the salesman said it would be February at the earliest before it I would get it. Bought it from Snainton Golf for £25 less, was expecting to have to wait until next year based on what the salesman said and the Ping delivery dates thread on here, just got an email saying it has shipped and arrives tomorrow. Happy days :)

Boomy

Visit site
(Bought last week) Taylor Made Milled Grind 2 wedges from my local golf shop. I was going to order custom MG3’s but found these in store… Exactly what I was after and saved £150 in the process! Standard bounce 50 and low bounce 54 & 58 all fitted with Project X LZ 120g shafts (my irons are KBS Tour 120g Stiff but no difference or issue spotted thus far and don’t expect there to be tbh) Wowsers they are spin machines and feel fantastic. Heavier than my old Vokeys which I feel is helping me control them better ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
EBA5917F-BEF0-4CFF-9618-8993829ABA45.jpeg
6C586259-8661-49CB-984A-36E2192A211B.jpeg
Starting to rust/react slightly already, perfect ??

AAC

Visit site

Guess your not old enough but Andy Cap used to have a hat for every occasion, the only way Mrs Cap knew where he was, was by looking on the hat rack to see which hat was missing

BTW - Andy Cap was a cartoon strip in the Daily Mirror

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Guess your not old enough but Andy Cap used to have a hat for every occasion, the only way Mrs Cap knew where he was, was by looking on the hat rack to see which hat was missing

BTW - Andy Cap was a cartoon strip in the Daily Mirror
One of my favorites from Andy Cap. He's on a bus tour and the guide says " we are now passing one of the oldest pubs in England" and Andy shouts out "why!"

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Absolutely superb Mr Boom.

I had my eye on this monster for the same reason. Its really a shop display not a practical on-course bag and I reckon I could fit 3 sets in it.
Thought I would have an advantage in bidding as I could collect in person.
But bids have gone silly now with 2 hours to go. I'll have to let it go.

monster bag.jpg

Boomy

Visit site
Absolutely superb Mr Boom.

I had my eye on this monster for the same reason. Its really a shop display not a practical on-course bag and I reckon I could fit 3 sets in it.
Thought I would have an advantage in bidding as I could collect in person.
But bids have gone silly now with 2 hours to go. I'll have to let it go.

View attachment 39786

Thank you ?

I seen that on there too, that and a Titleist fitting bag but both jumped up in price so quickly ?
Have a look on golfclubs4cash as they have a Cobra one at £59 which you can make an offer on, I think they had a couple more at £59 (inc delivery) worth a sensible offer? (I bought mine via make an offer and saved £14)

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
One of my favorites from Andy Cap. He's on a bus tour and the guide says " we are now passing one of the oldest pubs in England" and Andy shouts out "why!"

My favourite … Andy is lying on the settee filling out his football pools coupon. “Florrie, where’s me pencil”. She replies “It’s behind your ear” and he says “Quit messing about woman, which ear?”.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Can I ask if you've bought them new? Looking for some for my little guy too (he's 10) and can't find any that aren't a ridiculous price!
No, eBay. I’ve been looking for some the right length for a while. Just missed a really cheap set on Facebook marketplace. I think there are a couple of sets on there at the minute.

These were expensive, but I’m told these haven’t had the reshaft option yet. So hopefully will prove to be good value. And less than half the price of a new set.

Reactions: Zig