I bought today.....

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
A new pair of Sketchers for £59.99. These things are the most comfortable shoe and have a great feature of a seamed tongue making it impossible for water to get in through the gap around the laces. Having bought a pair of Nike Infinity Tour Shield a couple of weeks ago (£159.99) to try and go for a waterproof option, and finding that they don't fit me very well and I can't zip them up fully round my ankle, they're going back and saving me £100!
Totally forgot about the Sketchers feature until Clubhouse golf's email...!
https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...lite-V4-Golf-Shoes-Charcoal-Red.html#SID=2546

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A new pair of Sketchers for £59.99. These things are the most comfortable shoe and have a great feature of a seamed tongue making it impossible for water to get in through the gap around the laces. Having bought a pair of Nike Infinity Tour Shield a couple of weeks ago (£159.99) to try and go for a waterproof option, and finding that they don't fit me very well and I can't zip them up fully round my ankle, they're going back and saving me £100!
https://www.clubhousegolf.co.uk/aca...lite-V4-Golf-Shoes-Charcoal-Red.html#SID=2546

Let me know how you get on with these please mate.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The wife’s Christmas presents … did the boys a while back .. now I need to decide what I can ask for .. the new Callaway UW looks interesting and I would like a new wedge with 56 or 58 degrees and 4 degrees of bounce ( probably a vokey L grind) but the season won’t get going again until April and I am fine, with everything currently.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Let me know how you get on with these please mate.

My recommendation would be not to hesitate and just buy them bud.

I own two pairs of sketcher shoes currently and they have seriously helped my planter fasciitis (Extremely painful inflammation on the sole of your foot)

Assuming you can get the correct size sketchers shoes generally fit perfectly and Are very very very comfortable

For 60 quid they are an absolute steal

D

Deleted member 16999

Cheers, pair ordered.(y)

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I've had one (maybe two) pairs of these already, mate, and they're brilliant. Buy, buy, buy!

I bought a pair of these Skechers Go Golf Torque Golf Shoes 2021 fro CG Discount Golf, they arrived yesterday and feel very comfortable so will probably get an outing on Sunday

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Druids Tour Edition Hoodie in Charcoal

Impressed with the polos and I quite like a tech hoodie for use at the range over winter!

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks, just pulled the trigger on these myself. Was going to order a pair off Druids Golf but they were charging a tenner for delivery. Think these look better anyway and not much dearer.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site

I bought a pair of these too
Paid Friday morning
Opted for free shipping option, as no hurry......arrived Saturday afternoon

Brilliant service clubhouse golf???

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I wish you luck , was there one with opti fit technology?
No, sadly, but that must be a more recent tech upgrade ? Probably why the one I bought was on sale, so a little bit of buyers remorse now that I know I am missing out on that extra advantage people will with the new shirt will have over me. Is opti fit a custom fit thing and you have to go for a session with a shirt builder ?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, sadly, but that must be a more recent tech upgrade ? Probably why the one I bought was on sale, so a little bit of buyers remorse now that I know I am missing out on that extra advantage people will with the new shirt will have over me. Is opti fit a custom fit thing and you have to go for a session with a shirt builder ?
I think you can and they will fit you into it, but you can adjust as your swing changes . But too much tinkering could lead to a night out in a seedy nightclub

Zig

Visit site
Cheeky late bid on a Titleist tour bag while eBay hunting. Dark/navy version of the stars and stripes one that's been in the pro shops all summer. Only went and won! Big saving too compared to what they're typically going for. Now pondering whether to splurge the saving on matching head covers. :) :)