I bought today.....

Steve Coll

Assistant Pro
Visit site
So is that "No, it looks crap" or "Yes, it looks good"? ;)

(No "I don't care" sitting on the fence please :) )
His stuff has nothing but good reviews and it looks like he stands behind his brand so he must be happy with the quality of them
Before he sends them out.

Boomy

Visit site
Found (and ordered) a bargain last night ? from Auchterlonies of St Andrews: Callaway B21 5 Wood with 65g stiff RCH shaft - just what I’d been looking for and got it for £149 ? (RRP £249, selling at £199 on the other usual sites) Bonny ??

peld

Visit site
over the last few days but....
Following my driver fitting session (where we found my driver was good, but my 3 wood needed changing up....)
- A Mizuno STZ 3 wood head
- An Aldila NV Green shaft
- some grips

Aliexpress headcovers for driver, 3 wood and putter
An Aliexpress Titliest shoe bag

On the headcovers, i was going to use my American Golf vouchers, but they hardly had any stock

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just ordered some Nike Air Max 270 golf shoes for my wife. Due to arrive on the 31st though unfortunately. :cautious: Still, they look lovely, kind of wish I was getting myself some as well.

Also bought a putting lessons which I'm having tomorrow morning. ?

sunshine

Visit site
Just ordered some Nike Air Max 270 golf shoes for my wife. Due to arrive on the 31st though unfortunately. :cautious: Still, they look lovely, kind of wish I was getting myself some as well.

Also bought a putting lessons which I'm having tomorrow morning. ?

This is actually a very good present because if she loses interest in golf she can wear them as casual trainers. They look lovely, but mine lasted 9 months (and 3 of those months were in lockdown). The waterproof coating on the upper started to deteriorate in the crease where I flex my foot and little holes appeared. Still in warranty so gone back to Nike.

That's 3 pairs of Nike golf shoes in a row that haven't made it to their 1st birthday. Ironically that's fine by me because they were all still in warranty. Unlike Adidas which typically start leaking as soon as the 12 month warranty is up :ROFLMAO:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is actually a very good present because if she loses interest in golf she can wear them as casual trainers. They look lovely, but mine lasted 9 months (and 3 of those months were in lockdown). The waterproof coating on the upper started to deteriorate in the crease where I flex my foot and little holes appeared. Still in warranty so gone back to Nike.

That's 3 pairs of Nike golf shoes in a row that haven't made it to their 1st birthday. Ironically that's fine by me because they were all still in warranty. Unlike Adidas which typically start leaking as soon as the 12 month warranty is up :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, she did say don't bother getting proper winter shoes, she wanted ones that she liked the look of and could be worn for other things as well. She'll only really play 9 holes every other week when the weather is ok so hopefully they last a bit better than that.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Callaway 14 way waterproof golf bag in blue, red and white. Looks great!
Clubhouse Golf did a price match for me too. Not the site I'd found, as the bag was a different colour, so they couldn't price match against that. The guy on the phone told me to wait a second and checked some other sites for me. Saved me £19 when he found one! Good service, that. Arrived today, as he also did free next day delivery for me!

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Just had a look at this, looks very interesting. When is your lesson? Can you do a review please mate ??????
Was yesterday ?. Don't think I have enough to warrant a separate thread. You do look a plonker with all the sensors on mind! And the pro had me step out into the main range for a particular drill - thanks for that! I like this kind of stuff though, wasn't sure if I warranted it but pro was keen. He honed in on some poor pelvis movement that he reckoned he wouldn't have picked up by eye, and the drills did seem productive. I wouldn't have one every time, but will likely have another in 2 or 3 months. Was an hour (flew by), and £10 more than an hour on GC Quad only.

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A couple of Island Green 1/4 zip fleeces for £22.95 on eBay. They only had XL left, which is what I am, so hopefully the size is OK.

Attachments

• BF60D3D5-65C3-4321-8A3B-4BD0680F6183.jpeg
    BF60D3D5-65C3-4321-8A3B-4BD0680F6183.jpeg
    514.7 KB · Views: 6
  • CEE7E0DD-C716-4C5E-8BAD-AB90C3732CEA.jpeg
    CEE7E0DD-C716-4C5E-8BAD-AB90C3732CEA.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 6