I bought today.....

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Very nice mate

What’s the sizing like as I’m looking for some new golf shoes

Pretty true to my street shoe size.

FootJoy actually do, or did, shoe fittings (cue a rash of abuse from the forum ??); guy came along with a Brannock gauge, measured your feet and then gives you the measured size to try, in different sizes for each foot if necessary. Consequently I know that my correct size in FootJoy is 10.5 wide, and I would do 36 straight out of the box with no issue. I previously bought 11 medium and he said that I could get away with that if the price was right (I’d found a pair of Icons for £80, down from £200), but the difference is noticeable and they’d have to be giving them away for me to go to 11 medium now. I’d never go 11 medium in a FootJoy Boa shoe; there’s just a little bit of looseness that the Boa can’t take out.

If you’re down at Silvermere I think they’ve got a FootJoy gauge, might be worth getting checked.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

FootJoy actually do, or did, shoe fittings (cue a rash of abuse from the forum ??); guy came along with a Brannock gauge, measured your feet and then gives you the measured size to try, in different sizes for each foot if necessary. Consequently I know that my correct size in FootJoy is 10.5 wide, and I would do 36 straight out of the box with no issue. I previously bought 11 medium and he said that I could get away with that if the price was right (I’d found a pair of Icons for £80, down from £200), but the difference is noticeable and they’d have to be giving them away for me to go to 11 medium now. I’d never go 11 medium in a FootJoy Boa shoe; there’s just a little bit of looseness that the Boa can’t take out.

If you’re down at Silvermere I think they’ve got a FootJoy gauge, might be worth getting checked.

Thanks mate.

I’m not allowed to go anywhere silvermere as I spend too much in the shop for us “special” golfers ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site

10.5 ?????? That's my size - surprised you dont topple over ????

SimonC

Head Pro
Visit site
My mixed set of Taylormade P7MB & P7MC's arrived yesterday so I'm off to Tour Issue Golf this evening for a loft, lie & gapping session & also a driver tune up as I purchased a Tensei 1K 50TX shaft from them earlier this year & want to make sure I'm playing the correct loft etc.

I've been terrible this year & have buying new equipment. Since May I've bought the following:

Taylormade P770 irons
Taylormade P790 UDI
3 Vokey SM8 wedges
Cobra armlock 3D printed putter
Cobra Radspeed driver (now sold)
Taylormade Sim2 driver
Taylormade Sim2 Titanium 3 wood
Taylormade Sim2 Hybrid
A couple of Ventus Velocore shafts for my driver & 3 wood
Taylormade Sim2 driver Sim2 tour carry bag
...and now the new irons

I got divorced earlier in the year & since then I've just had a don't care attitude to life in general.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
A set of hedge hogs and two new weather softs gloves with the older stud style ball marker. Why did footjoy ever discontinue this style ball marker on favour of the poker chip style jobbie!

Boomy

Visit site
See what all the fuss is about ? Hopefully warm (but not sweaty) trotters ??Saved £11.50 off RRP in a Go Outdoors sale ?
A32B6C82-E9CD-41EC-B5ED-9BD133F564F3.jpeg

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
New putter grip

2 pairs of Nike Air Zoom Victory Tours in the 50% (ish) sale on the Nike website.

recently took delivery of a Mizuno BR-D3 carry bag too.

Boomy

Visit site
Oooh... it's a shame you won't be able to wear them on the course since they're not white. Unlucky.

Thankfully, I only wear white socks in summer when I’m wearing shorts so these are good to go ?? Not long since tried them on, very comfy ??

Visit site
A recovrapro se massage gun. Very impressed with the customer service too. DPD misplaced the original order but after a very helpful call to recovrapro an upgraded replacement was sent next day. Hopefully it will help ease some back issues moving forwards