I bought today.....

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
A Titleist U500 3iron with a 6.5 smoke shaft. Hoping to be another alternative to the hybrid when weather demands it.
5 rounds coming up to give a good test.

I have the same club, does a great job. Easy to hit off the tee and also off the deck on a par 5 if needed.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Picked up an Adams Tight Lies 3 wood for £30.

I had one of these years ago and got in really well with it, but it got damaged and I didn’t replace it. Driver is being a bit erratic at the minute, so was having a browse on eBay and hopefully this will keep me in play a bit better.

If not, it’s only £30.

SyR

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bit the bullet on a new set of irons today in the sales. I have some PXG 0311 P's on the way for a pretty decent price from Clubhouse. They should be a good replacement for my worn Maxfli irons.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bit the bullet on a new set of irons today in the sales. I have some PXG 0311 P's on the way for a pretty decent price from Clubhouse. They should be a good replacement for my worn Maxfli irons.

What Gen?

I’ve got gen 3’s and my god they feel amazing.

Fly a bit too…

Bigstix

Visit site
Make sure the cover is one with as high a thermal conductivity as you can afford. It wont hurt you much either way in this weather, but in the summer you will end up having to leave it off the club on sunny days or you will reduce the potential max COR and pay for it in yards. Anything better than 2.5J/msK is the thing to look for, but a lot of head covers dont come with a certified rating.
Pro tips there

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I bought a Galvin Green waterproof bucket hat from AG for £30 down from £45:

Galvin%20green%20bucket%20hat_1.jpg

Not normally a purchase I'd make but I was super lucky enough to win a full outfit in the Clubhouse Golf Christmas giveaway. They let me pick ANY top or bottoms I wanted, £850 later and I'm the proud owner of the Action jacket and Alpha trousers.

I enter a lot of competitions but I'm shocked at how many I actually win!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I went to AG, birthday voucher from SiL, to buy shoes but couldn't get the ones I liked in my size. Ended up buying a Stromberg polo for £15 in the sales. Their gear seems pretty good and there are some good bargains on them right now.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I bought a Galvin Green waterproof bucket hat from AG for £30 down from £45:

Galvin%20green%20bucket%20hat_1.jpg

Not normally a purchase I'd make but I was super lucky enough to win a full outfit in the Clubhouse Golf Christmas giveaway. They let me pick ANY top or bottoms I wanted, £850 later and I'm the proud owner of the Action jacket and Alpha trousers.

I enter a lot of competitions but I'm shocked at how many I actually win!

That’s a heck of a win! Nice one ?

D

Deleted member 15344

An Adidas Coldrdy Hoodie in Blue

13 Golf Pride Multicompound Grips in Grey

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Another driver bought yesterday. St Andrew Golf Co.
Five day lead in time. Should get it Saturday. Collecting in person 15 mins away.

St A driver face.jpg St A driver.jpg

Lovely distressed headcover.
The lack of scuff marks on the upper toe and lower heel is disturbing. Might have to add some for a more authentic look. ;)
Cost was 99p, because there were no other bidders.:D:D:D