I bought today.....

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
One of these. Having said in another thread that my golf doesn’t need readings to be that accurate and that my gps watch is fine, I thought that it would be good for distances to hazards and to those greens where a slope adjusted reading would be good.

Not too pricey and it gets great reviews.

Attachments

• 503AE93E-1097-4C00-848B-AEE8AB603EDE.jpeg
    503AE93E-1097-4C00-848B-AEE8AB603EDE.jpeg
    976.5 KB · Views: 28

HeftyHacker

Visit site
One of these. Having said in another thread that my golf doesn’t need readings to be that accurate and that my gps watch is fine, I thought that it would be good for distances to hazards and to those greens where a slope adjusted reading would be good.

Not too pricey and it gets great reviews.

I've the same one and its great for what I need it for. Just be aware it doesn't have the function for turning slope reading off so its technically illegal for competition.

I bought a callaway epic hybrid in 18* in my endless quest to fill the gap in my bag between driver and my irons. I have the 20* one already so I'm planning on running that at 21* and the new one at 17*.

It'll be replacing the Wilson driving iron that I can't seem to the best out of and my 3 wood which I used to love but now can't hit since I learnt how to hit my driver properly.

D

Deleted member 31467

I bought a Bushnell ion2 gps watch it's pretty basic but should be fine for my level of golf. Will try it out tomorrow.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Went to a local AG to look at the clothing. Left very quickly. Limited stock and not much of a discount. Off to Silvermere tomorrow and expect the card to get an outing

To be honest Homer Ave not seen a lot to tempt me to part with me brass online..

Mike79

Visit site
Went to the driving range... left with a Titleist TS3 driver and an extra 30-35 yds carry. Came with a Project X 6.0 shaft, which I had a decent comparison against my 915d3 with Aldila Rogue reg flex (including trying the Project X in the 915 but that didn't give the same results.

Last edited:

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went to the driving range... left with a Titleist TS3 driver and an extra 30-35 yds carry. Came with a Project X 6.0 shaft, which I had a decent comparison against my 915d3 with Aldila Rogue reg flex (including trying the Project X in the 915 but that didn't give the same results.

Yeah had big gains going from my Reg 915 to a TS3 in stiff. Imo that was improvement in ability driven too but the right tool for the job makes a huge difference. Fun finding new lines with the additional carry. Enjoy the bombs ?

Boomy

Visit site
See what all the fuss is about ? Hopefully warm (but not sweaty) trotters ??Saved £11.50 off RRP in a Go Outdoors sale ?
View attachment 40106

**UPDATE** These Sealskinz socks are fantastic ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ They’re super comfortable, keep your feet dry, warm and not at all sweaty - superb! Perfect winter socks - saying that I might look for some lighter ones for rainy summer rounds too.

RichA

Visit site
**UPDATE** These Sealskinz socks are fantastic ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ They’re super comfortable, keep your feet dry, warm and not at all sweaty - superb! Perfect winter socks - saying that I might look for some lighter ones for rainy summer rounds too.
Yep. Mine had their first outing yesterday. It was very wet. Wore them over normal socks, which stayed bone dry.

Bigstix

Visit site
Was recommended Fyfe. So bought a driver headcover...was going to buy a new driver, but decided to change up the old cover and get some more lessons ?

www.fyfegolf.com if anyone is interested.

Been eyeing up some Nike airmax golf trainers, sold.out though.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I work on golf courses and football pitches and wear them everyday.
They are brilliant and much cheaper than waterproof shoes or boots.

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
GkgQeeHYUEMpQv2oU3Npxc.jpg

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was recommended Fyfe. So bought a driver headcover...was going to buy a new driver, but decided to change up the old cover and get some more lessons ?

www.fyfegolf.com if anyone is interested.

Been eyeing up some Nike airmax golf trainers, sold.out though.

bought 4 head covers from Fyfe a month or so ago, and they were superb. They did a custom wool and inner fleece for me and are super.

the socks they have on the site are amazing too

Backsticks

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Make sure the cover is one with as high a thermal conductivity as you can afford. It wont hurt you much either way in this weather, but in the summer you will end up having to leave it off the club on sunny days or you will reduce the potential max COR and pay for it in yards. Anything better than 2.5J/msK is the thing to look for, but a lot of head covers dont come with a certified rating.