I bought today.....

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was at allerton last year mate and never played 1 comp. The course does nothing for me.

Kirkby still a work in progress, and again I don’t love the set up.

Shirdley is no good and too far.

So in theory, no mate ??

Yeah - knew you did that, so thought you may have rejoined!
Still, if Bootle is closer and easier, makes total sense.... (until you join West Lancs ???)

D

Deleted Member 1156

A pair of black Adidas 360 tour shoes. Got a pair in white, probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever had.

D

Deleted member 15344

A pair of Adidas SG2 spikeless shoes for the wife who is playing more golf this year

And a couple pairs of Footjoy Trousers in Navy and Grey for myself ?

sunshine

Visit site
Spiked....for winter use (y)

I found the spiked shoes comfy... but then I tried the spikeless version and they are even more comfy. They have the boost foam through the full length of the sole and it makes a difference. Wore them all last winter with no grip issues.

AliMc

Visit site
Taylor made Spider X pure roll putter, gold/white, spent over an hour trying it out, pro shop will match best online price, can't wait to get it out on the course on Sunday

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Email received this afternoon, Ping custom fit irons I ordered 2 weeks ago will be with me tomorrow.

Considering some of the delays these past few months, fair play to Ping and Snainton for giving me the accurate timescale.

Interesting, I've got G425 MAX on order and PING have said they are not shipping until retail opens. Fuels my theory they are just struggling to fulfil orders and Lockdown gives them a very convenient excuse.