I bought today.....

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Have just rolled back the years to 2004 and the TaylorMade V Steel, only £30 all in... one of my all-time favourite clubs

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 09.42.29.png
    Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 09.42.29.png
    506.4 KB · Views: 8
D

Deleted member 3432

Season ticket for both courses paid for this morning - and my club membership is confirmed - just need a full measured course to put in my cards to get a handicap - four years since I last had one.

Which of the clubs did you join?

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
so could you still have playing rights on both with only being a member at one club before?
This is the first year that they've insisted on a club membership (you only need to be a member of one of the clubs) for a full 7 day season ticket for both courses - there's an option for a 6 day season ticket (no Saturday which doesn't need a club membership) which I was going to get as I'm at the football on Saturday's for much of the year.

In the end I decided that the cost of a membership (£150) and the extra £40 for the full season ticket or so justified itself as there will be times when I want to play on a Saturday and having a handicap can be handy too.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was at allerton last year mate and never played 1 comp. The course does nothing for me.

Kirkby still a work in progress, and again I don’t love the set up.

Shirdley is no good and too far.

So in theory, no mate ??