I bought today.....

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
View attachment 35080
I also got on the Jordan 4 hype train this morning.
To my knowledge, TrendyGolf never advertised they would be selling these and they weren’t on the site at all last night. At 8.06am I received a marketing email saying “now available”, and by 8.14am they were entirely sold out - very odd to seemingly not advertise these given the demand? Unless they had a very limited supply.

In the meantime, GolfPoser servers were getting absolutely hammered and it took 35 minutes to finally make it through checkout. Sold out by 8.40am.

They released on Nike on Monday, missed out. Function18 had them live at 7am but didn't have my canoe size 12 and Trendy Golf and Golf Poser went live 7.59, they absolutely flew out. Wouldn't have got them without being ready and waiting. Tbf, all the sites had been advertising them on their social media, you must've missed it unfortunately.

Boomy

Visit site
A putting practice mirror... because my house isn’t cluttered enough with training aids and golf paraphernalia ?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
A couple of weeks ago I bought a few golf clubs
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 studio
M1 driver
M4 driver
Odyssey works 9 putter
See more putter
Taylormade zip wedge
Titleist Vokey 52
Titleist vokey 52 black
Titleist vokey 54
Callaway big Bertha hybrid
Taylormade Sldr mini driver
Ping rapture driver
All for £300
Felt a bit ripped off :)

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Apex 18* hybrid. Seem like hens teeth to find in an 18* and already have and love the 20* and 23*. Should allow me to tinker between the 4iron and 3wood once I join a new club

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A couple of weeks ago I bought a few golf clubs
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 studio
M1 driver
M4 driver
Odyssey works 9 putter
See more putter
Taylormade zip wedge
Titleist Vokey 52
Titleist vokey 52 black
Titleist vokey 54
Callaway big Bertha hybrid
Taylormade Sldr mini driver
Ping rapture driver
All for £300
Felt a bit ripped off :)

Good lord ? How did you swing that?!

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Arrived today, last of the big spenders ? and a classic lockdown boredom purchase. A triple line ball line marker thingy ?
Not really needed, I have the usual cross style one my offspring bought me ages ago. Was really for the single continous line, but I might play about with the triple lines, although not in the red & blue. May make it more obvious whose ball it is I guess.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I assume you mean the egg? ?

Hey don't knock the ball line marker....I tried to get 3 parallel lines on a ball using the normal device but it's impossible on a sphere, the lines just converge.
If that makes sense ?‍♂️
Yep, gonna put something on the empty calendar. An evening of marking lines on golf balls whilst eating creme eggs ? Who says this lockdown thing is boring?