I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A full steak meal for tomorrow night... local steak restaurant is doing takeaway deliveries so we've ordered one since it's Valentine's weekend and we'd normally go out for a steak. Hope it's nice.. genuinely the most expensive takeaway I've ever bought. :LOL:

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A new driver shaft ?, used my eBay savings so new driver shopping is off the cards unless I get a couple of well placed finishes !

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another pair of Duca’s off eBay.

They stress in bold writing they are not waterproof ?‍♂️ I’ll probably have to buy another pair for wet days now ?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Another pair of Duca’s off eBay.

They stress in bold writing they are not waterproof ?‍♂️ I’ll probably have to buy another pair for wet days now ?

Not you as well. I have bought 2 pairs too. The first pair were so well made, so nice, I have bought another pair, but in a more muted colour combo.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hi, what's the fit like on these? Come up big like FJ or true to size? Thanks

Hard to say. I wear a 9 1/2 footjoy, but a 44 in these, when it probably ought to be a 43. One of the web sites selling this brand say you should buy a size smaller, which I don't agree with as yet.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I do find shoe sizes odd. For me, footjoy are true to size, and yet others think they come up big. No doubt someone will be on soon to say they come up small.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I do find shoe sizes odd. For me, footjoy are true to size, and yet others think they come up big. No doubt someone will be on soon to say they come up small.
Maybe it's more to do with what people perceive their own shoe size to be - rather like how far we think we hit our clubs. :LOL: I genuinely thought I was a 10.5 for a few years, because I had Adidas football boots, and trainers I think.. then when I changed brands I wondered why my shoes were all coming up big. Turns out I'm more of a 10 and it's Adidas that are small.

Edit: FJ for me are definitely too big though. Last pair of them I had to get 9.5.