I bought today.....

Coffey

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Maybe it's more to do with what people perceive their own shoe size to be - rather like how far we think we hit our clubs. :LOL: I genuinely thought I was a 10.5 for a few years, because I had Adidas football boots, and trainers I think.. then when I changed brands I wondered why my shoes were all coming up big. Turns out I'm more of a 10 and it's Adidas that are small.

Edit: FJ for me are definitely too big though. Last pair of them I had to get 9.5.

And even more interesting is that the shoes from the same brand are not always the same.

I have a pair of ProSLs in size 10.5 (I am normally an 11). My friend has a pair of the superlites and said they are also big fitting so I bought a pair of superlites online in 10.5 and they are too small for me. Both shoes made in the same year and very similar styles but different sizing. All I can recommend is people try shoes on before buying as the sizes are all over the place.

Daff

Hacker
Visit site
A set of 4-PW Lynx VT irons - Gunmetal finish with Kuro Kage graphite stiff shafts
They look lovely - just got to wait for the courses to open now!!

Reactions: Zig

Zig

Visit site
I've succumbed to lockdown boredom and just ordered some new Mizunos... JPX921 forged. Last had Mizunos 10 years ago - here's hoping they get me back to the golf I could play then. :))

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Anyone know if there are any 10% discount codes available for Snainton Golf at the moment?

They appear to have removed all the discount codes from the site. Dum1 and Save10 also use to work but no longer do.

Shame as I use to buy most things from them purely for that reason

Visit site
B8EF8E98-595B-4988-8D43-59D9CA47AF66.jpeg
I also got on the Jordan 4 hype train this morning.
To my knowledge, TrendyGolf never advertised they would be selling these and they weren’t on the site at all last night. At 8.06am I received a marketing email saying “now available”, and by 8.14am they were entirely sold out - very odd to seemingly not advertise these given the demand? Unless they had a very limited supply.

In the meantime, GolfPoser servers were getting absolutely hammered and it took 35 minutes to finally make it through checkout. Sold out by 8.40am.

Reactions: Zig

HeftyHacker

Visit site
A druid golf padded gilet for 20 quid in an early access sale. Seems decent enough but think the collar might be a bit tall and annoying when swinging.

Mind you by the time we get back out ill probs have no need for it!