I bought today.....

Hoganman1

Visit site
Just received my new to me set of Mizuno JPX 900 forged irons with graphite shafts. They were a 71st birthday gift from me to me. I've been looking to change to graphite for quite awhile. However, I really liked my JPX 850 irons that were fit for me back in 2015. I finally found a preowned set online that closely resembles them. Once I get my pro to check the lofts and lies to make sure they fit me, they're going in the bag.

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Cabin fever may be setting in - things bought that I don't really need:

A cheapy copy strike mat thingy from AliExpress. I'd never heard of AliExpress until this forum. It's a bit of a game to see if it arrives before we can play golf again.?

Some Cut Blue golf balls. I was given a £20 Amazon voucher for reviewing something, so just used that. Will see if the balls live up to their name (as some have said).?

A cheapy tripod for a tablet. The popular auction site had stuck a £5 off voucher in my face.?

AliExpress 1 : England Golf/UK Government 0

Arrived today :cautious::sneaky:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
New 4th Gen Echo dot with built in clock.
Brilliant sound quality from such a small device, and looks great on the bedside table.
And I can now operate the porch light and lamp in the front room without having to move my bum......
Cushty.
Echo dot.jpg

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just received my SAND under armour trousers from county golf, fabulous modern trendy colour and ridiculously comfortable trousers, so I just bought a under armour belt to complement them from CG discount golf on eBay

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
4 X Peter Millar golf shirts - saw a couple on eBay and asked the guy what he wanted for them as they were new. Wanted shut of his stock so sold me 4 for £45 delivered - all new with tags.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just received my SAND under armour trousers from county golf, fabulous modern trendy colour and ridiculously comfortable trousers, so I just bought a under armour belt to complement them from CG discount golf on eBay

What material are they as I’m looking for new golf trousers but don’t really like the stretchy shiny ones

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have a pair of shoes coming from a make I haven't bought before, so I am hoping they fit ok.
They are absolutely hideous, so here's hoping.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Something that is a very, very expensive experiment. I will have to see what happens when it arrives, courses open, and I get a chance to try it out. I will post a review once I have a chance to try it out. Until then, it will remain a mystery, not just to me.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Something that is a very, very expensive experiment. I will have to see what happens when it arrives, courses open, and I get a chance to try it out. I will post a review once I have a chance to try it out. Until then, it will remain a mystery, not just to me.
Not even a clue?