I bought today.....

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Picked up my new Ping i500s yesterday, along with my new TM sim hybrids.

Went out to play after. Wow, just wow, they feel so smooth. I couldn't believe it!!! Very impressed after just one round. I can see improvement now, my target is achievable I believe.
Enjoy. They look great clubs. Are they longer than your previous set or is it too early to tell

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Got myself a shot scope v3. Already looking forward to obsessing over the details of tomorrow’s round!
Let me know how it goes..I had the V2 and it seems sometimes you needed to take multiple practice swings or shots got missed..
V3 is supposed to be better and I'm interested in getting one but not if the issue is still there..

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Beer. And some more beer.

Needed after work today.

oh and 60 golf balls. had to replenish my stock of new balls after the missus took to boxes to tp5 pix to her sis house for the kids to play in the homemade crazy golf :eek:

AdamC28

Visit site
Picked up 45 TaylorMade Soft Response balls to keep me going for a while along with a couple of Under Armour gloves and a new putter headcover.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
You can’t still be going on about losing Lovren an Clyne? We give you Danny Ings, what more dyou want? ?
Little bit more gutted about Mané playing consistently for you like the guy who played for us when the cameras turned up and a certain Mr VVD :LOL:

that being said, after “giving” us Ings. If you take Long, I’ll consider us even :censored:

Last edited:

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Enjoy. They look great clubs. Are they longer than your previous set or is it too early to tell
Honestly it's a little early to tell. During the fitting it wasn't about length, more about dispersion. I used to have proper GI clubs so I'm not sure they would be much longer. I've played 2 rounds now, yesterday and today. Got 36 points today with 21 on the back 9, so OK overall.

I still need to work out the yardages obviously, so I'm guessing which club to use now, but I don't think it'll take me long.

Team event this weekend so that'll make it easier to just have a lash and not worry too much.

First time hitting Pings and I have to say, I'm super impressed