I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 1740

Had the original ER2 for about a year and a half now.

Black one is nice, but not for me.

Sure we have a couple of black ER2s in the pro shop if you can't find online

?

If you can check if they've got it in the 34" ER2 Black please huds. If mine doesnt show up by Monday I'll come over and pick it up.

YandaB

Visit site
I’ve order and received a shot scope v3 - gave up on Game Golf as disappointed with there support recently, also have 3 titleist SM7 wedges magically appear in my bag a 50/54/58
I did the same, swapping GG with SS for the same reasons, have you used SS, any thoughts?

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I did the same, swapping GG with SS for the same reasons, have you used SS, any thoughts?
Not used it yet - will do for the first time on Saturday, hoping it’s all simple and easy like the videos and reviews say. Only issue so far is as a left handed player I’ll need to wear it on my right wrist according to the set up instructions which does feel a bit strange as I’m use to wear my watch on the left.

karlcole

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
3 weeks ago at the point of just about to pay somewhat crazy money for just one wedge ...
Cleveland "It will take a week"

A week later..... Nothing.

Another week later...
Cleveland "Oh we don't have just the heads we'll be custom fitting an existing wedge, it'll be another week"

Another week was yesterday...

Today...
Cleveland "Oh we're out of those heads now"
????

Bunch of asterisks.

What wedge is this mate? Tempted on some new Cleveland's myself but don't want to be waiting ages.

albie999

Visit site
Just picked myself up some new wedges on ebay, 50 SM7, 54 SM7 and 58 SM6 (3 wedge set) for £135 ... they are in excellent condition, still cannot believe I got them so cheap, seeing as other sets seem to be going for £165+ ..... thought I would go for a set, as had 3 different makes before ... hit in the garage last night ..... they feel nice

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Knowing the new Zipcore was coming out I suspect Cleveland started trimming production of the RTX4 so they're not left with much stock when they launch.
And if the Zipcore was pushed back a bit due to Covid and/or the factories were shut for a few months..that would cause the shortage..similar issues with the Mizuno JPX range.
New one supposed to be coming out in September so they trimmed production of the current models, C19 pushed everything back and now it's hard to find JPX heads.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
Why did you really want the triple track putter if you had no intention of using the triple track ball with it?? Without lining up to the ball they're just ordinary Odyssey putters with slightly different alignment lines drawn on. I'd have thought you go for the whole triple track experience together?

Perhaps, however there does seem to be evidence that the lines on the putter help the brain with alignment. What I want to see is if they help me with my existing method of alignment which is to aim for a spot that i pick between ball and hole along my intended path. My previous experience of putting a line on my ball just meant I spent more time trying to get it pointed in the right direction..only for it to move slightly as I set myself up :p

I'll may try with the triple track ball at some point for reference but as I say, want to try with my existing method first. (y)