I bought today.....

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Chillys drink bottle. I have a cheap one and it doesn't quite keep my water cold in hot temps, doesn't keep my hot chocolate hot in cold temps. Buy cheap, buy twice :rolleyes:. Chillys are meant to be very good so I will test it out on Saturday.

Chilly's bottles are perfect for golf. I fill mine with squash the day before I play and leave the Chilly's bottle in the fridge overnight. The drink stays cold throughout the round.

In Winter, hot drinks stay hot for the full round too.

Big thumbs up.(y)

D

Deleted member 1740

So jealous. Still waiting for mine that was ordered in March. Have been told it is estimated early July, so hopefully will be with me soon!

Please don't post any pics to make me more envious!!

Well, I ordered it online and it had previously said “out of stock” every time I looked, I checked yesterday and said instock so pulled the trigger. I’ve had an email off said company and it looks like they’re waiting on stock so?‍♂️

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Chilly's bottles are perfect for golf. I fill mine with squash the day before I play and leave the Chilly's bottle in the fridge overnight. The drink stays cold throughout the round.

In Winter, hot drinks stay hot for the full round too.

Big thumbs up.(y)
As a fully insulated bottle. Not sure that makes any difference?

My missus insists it does though as she does the same. ??

D

Deleted member 1740

A Ping G400 Driver.

I stupidly sold mine last year and messed about with a TM and Callaway but hasnt performed nowhere near the G400 did.

YandaB

Visit site
A Shotscope v3. I liked my game golf pro, it worked really well whilst I had tags with batteries ☹ but with no answer from support (who used to be so good and replaced several batches) I've reluctantly decided to move on. Hopefully equivalent shots gained functionality is on the way and my shots get seamlessly recorded though that looks like a bit of a gamble.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

I was thinking that, the whole purpose of the bottle is to keep the internal liquid the same temperature irrespective of the external temperature. You'd be better off keeping the drink in a regular plastic bottle in the fridge and then pouring into the Chillys bottle in the morning. :D

Chico84

Visit site
I was thinking that, the whole purpose of the bottle is to keep the internal liquid the same temperature irrespective of the external temperature. You'd be better off keeping the

if you put it in the oven overnight it keeps your coffee nice and warm too ;)

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I ordered myself an Odyssey two ball triple track putter yesterday. I've been pondering this since reading the MyGolfSpy review and listening to the detail on their podcast.

It will be interesting how I get on with it, I like the feel of them when tried in the shop. I've currently no intention using the triple track balls, as I think i'll spend too much time trying to align them properly. I don't have a line on my ball at the moment, I try and pick a spot on my intended line and aim for that. It will be interesting how / if the lines improve that or if they turn out to be a distraction. I think i can only know this properly by using one for a few rounds on the course, its a scratch i have to itch! :D On order, so hopefully with me in two or three weeks.

I've been using a Taylormade Spider Mini that I really like, but if I can just have something that helps me more on those putts around 10ft or so, happy days.

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’ve order and received a shot scope v3 - gave up on Game Golf as disappointed with there support recently, also have 3 titleist SM7 wedges magically appear in my bag a 50/54/58

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I ordered myself an Odyssey two ball triple track putter yesterday. I've been pondering this since reading the MyGolfSpy review and listening to the detail on their podcast.

It will be interesting how I get on with it, I like the feel of them when tried in the shop. I've currently no intention using the triple track balls, as I think i'll spend too much time trying to align them properly. I don't have a line on my ball at the moment, I try and pick a spot on my intended line and aim for that. It will be interesting how / if the lines improve that or if they turn out to be a distraction. I think i can only know this properly by using one for a few rounds on the course, its a scratch i have to itch! :D On order, so hopefully with me in two or three weeks.

I've been using a Taylormade Spider Mini that I really like, but if I can just have something that helps me more on those putts around 10ft or so, happy days.
Why did you really want the triple track putter if you had no intention of using the triple track ball with it?? Without lining up to the ball they're just ordinary Odyssey putters with slightly different alignment lines drawn on. I'd have thought you go for the whole triple track experience together?

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site

I have a 2 ball putter and I’m still pants at putting hope this helps :LOL: