I bought today.....

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Have a look on Coregolf, they're showing a few in stock.

Cheers, but it's already on order. It's a custom fit, so not completely off the shelf...do wonder if I could have just bought of the shelf and made the adjustments after..but that wouldn't be supporting the guy that spent 2 hours with me in a putting assessment!

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Perhaps, however there does seem to be evidence that the lines on the putter help the brain with alignment. What I want to see is if they help me with my existing method of alignment which is to aim for a spot that i pick between ball and hole along my intended path. My previous experience of putting a line on my ball just meant I spent more time trying to get it pointed in the right direction..only for it to move slightly as I set myself up :p

I'll may try with the triple track ball at some point for reference but as I say, want to try with my existing method first. (y)

I watched a vlog about the triple track malarkey, I think it was coach lockey on a mark crossfield vlog a while back when these putters first came out. He used the lines on the ball to point towards his target (whether a spot in front of the ball or whatever you prefer) and then lined up the putter lines with the lines on the ball. It was so clear when he’d got the putter square or slightly offline, the lines made it really obvious. I’m a bit like you, just pick a spot or a gate and line up towards that, but the full triple track armoury does look good.

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
I watched a vlog about the triple track malarkey, I think it was coach lockey on a mark crossfield vlog a while back when these putters first came out. He used the lines on the ball to point towards his target (whether a spot in front of the ball or whatever you prefer) and then lined up the putter lines with the lines on the ball. It was so clear when he’d got the putter square or slightly offline, the lines made it really obvious. I’m a bit like you, just pick a spot or a gate and line up towards that, but the full triple track armoury does look good.

Think i'll check that out, cheers (y)

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The problem with the triple track ball is when you're not on the green.
You're in the middle of the fairway and you set up to the ball, the lines on which are pointing straight out of bounds.....

Griffsters

Hacker
Visit site
The problem with the triple track ball is when you're not on the green.
You're in the middle of the fairway and you set up to the ball, the lines on which are pointing straight out of bounds.....

That was another reason i'm trying to resist the whole triple track shizzle package. I align all my shots with a point in front of me on intended line, many lines on the ball could fry my brain !

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apex 19 #4 Hybrid.

Hoping can fill gap between 5w and 5i (though I can fill that gap with a variety of quality strikes!).

Looked at yesterday, then ebay starts mailing me, then a few beers watching the football....

Feel dirty today!!

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Funny isn't it. I've had a tenner in my wallet since end of March!
Not even bought petrol for my car. Only shop I've been in is the pro shop at the links - and then only to book in before heading for the tee. Reminded me that my missus owns me four quid that she picked up from the change I dumped on the bedside cabinet four months ago.

jamiet7682

Visit site
750ml chillys bottle, the thing is huge and weighs a ton. Just about fits in the bottle pouch of my bag. Should maybe have gone with the 500ml but that would be finished after 2 holes.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
750ml chillys bottle, the thing is huge and weighs a ton. Just about fits in the bottle pouch of my bag. Should maybe have gone with the 500ml but that would be finished after 2 holes.
I have a 750 bottle, I did switch to a 500 but as you say, I ran out of water on about the 15th. Worth carrying the extra even though it doesn't fit in the bottle holders on my bags properly.

jamiet7682

Visit site
I have a 750 bottle, I did switch to a 500 but as you say, I ran out of water on about the 15th. Worth carrying the extra even though it doesn't fit in the bottle holders on my bags properly.
Yeah ill stick with it, just need to sacrifice some clubs to bring the weight down, cant hit most of them anyway.

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Picked up my new Ping i500s yesterday, along with my new TM sim hybrids.

Went out to play after. Wow, just wow, they feel so smooth. I couldn't believe it!!! Very impressed after just one round. I can see improvement now, my target is achievable I believe.

Hooker

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Huge box arrived this morning...

13 golf pride CP2 wrap grips (for shock absorption )
Clicgear storage hook
Ecco cedar shoe trees (smell lovely)
Some Wilson DX2 optix luminous orange balls. For if playing by myself and it's overcast (terrible eyes)

Also last month some BOA ecco biom hybrid 3

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Huge box arrived this morning...

13 golf pride CP2 wrap grips (for shock absorption )
Clicgear storage hook
Ecco cedar shoe trees (smell lovely)
Some Wilson DX2 optix luminous orange balls. For if playing by myself and it's overcast (terrible eyes)

Also last month some BOA ecco biom hybrid 3
Looks a good haul

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site

I bought a Pro Works 1 litre one for winter. Now that weighs a ton in my carry bag:ROFLMAO: