I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 25172

Bought a Cobra F9 5-wood a few weeks back but it showed early on that it was basically the same club as my 2-hybrid in my bag, so sold that on and purchased a 3-wood instead. Ordered just before midnight on Thursday and delivered today from Snainton. Mizuno ST190, 15 degrees. Can’t wait to give it a go tomorrow.

Seanz25

Visit site
Not quite a "I bought" post, but looking for deals on electric trollies. If anyone has seen anything, could they give me a heads up?!

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Wednesday my Ping tour sand wedge snapped and clunked me on the back of the head. instant decision to upgrade to Taylor made Hi-Toe 58 ° £119 not cheap but I love the looks and style :)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Chillys drink bottle. I have a cheap one and it doesn't quite keep my water cold in hot temps, doesn't keep my hot chocolate hot in cold temps. Buy cheap, buy twice :rolleyes:. Chillys are meant to be very good so I will test it out on Saturday.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Chillys drink bottle. I have a cheap one and it doesn't quite keep my water cold in hot temps, doesn't keep my hot chocolate hot in cold temps. Buy cheap, buy twice :rolleyes:. Chillys are meant to be very good so I will test it out on Saturday.
They are brilliant. I’ve got one which I use for golf too and you won’t be disappointed