I bought today.....

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bought an Adams super idea 20 degree hybrid to replace my TM one. Been hitting some big hooks with the TM so hopefully this one goes better. Should be here tomorrow, in time for Saturdays round.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
An XR speed 4 wood to match my driver and fit in my gap between driver and hybrid better than my 5w does.

Won't arrive until Monday when I'm playing Sunday which is annoying!

That's it for a while now....I promise ?

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thule roof bars
3 x bike racks
1 x fitting kit

460 sheets ?

Feel like I've been mugged, but a family investment so better than buying golf gear (trying to take the edge off the pain!!!)

? they arrive before we go to Scotland

albie999

Visit site
Thule roof bars
3 x bike racks
1 x fitting kit

460 sheets ?

Feel like I've been mugged, but a family investment so better than buying golf gear (trying to take the edge off the pain!!!)

? they arrive before we go to Scotland
Where did you get them from. I bought 2 roof bike carriers, 1 roof bars and 1 conversion kit for my car for £230 at www.roofbox.co.uk .... they seem solid, and hold the bikes really firm and tight ... good value I thought

Grizzly

Visit site
Ping Crossover 410 3 iron. Almost brand new, under £150 on ebay. Love it! Range yesterday, I was regularly popping it 220 through the air. :)

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Might have picked up a Motocaddy M3 Pro.

hopefully it will fit in the car boot. I did some measurements, so am
hopeful!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The owner at our place has sent an email around suggesting we buy those temporary rakes you can fit on the end of a club. The sand in our bunkers is entirely solid right now. You can walk in, hit your shot (nip it if near the green, hit it like a fairway shot if further away), walk out and you wouldn't leave a mark. I can't see many buying them ?

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
The owner at our place has sent an email around suggesting we buy those temporary rakes you can fit on the end of a club. The sand in our bunkers is entirely solid right now. You can walk in, hit your shot (nip it if near the green, hit it like a fairway shot if further away), walk out and you wouldn't leave a mark. I can't see many buying them ?

I'm surprised clubs haven't bought them in bulk and simy charged members a token £1 around. Quick clean after and ready for the next day.

Once rakes paid for, pop in in captains or covid charity.

Fed up of playing partners faffing around with a drop/placement having been in a perfectly good lie in the first place.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm surprised clubs haven't bought them in bulk and simy charged members a token £1 around. Quick clean after and ready for the next day.

Once rakes paid for, pop in in captains or covid charity.

Fed up of playing partners faffing around with a drop/placement having been in a perfectly good lie in the first place.
In fairness since the 6 inches pick and place in bunkers came in I've been doing it to give myself an easier lie / 6 inches further back from the lip to make it easier. Would be silly not to! :LOL:

-----

I bought today... Inesis pair of shorts and golf glove, plus a box of Srixon AD333s from Decathlon. Total £48.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
In fairness since the 6 inches pick and place in bunkers came in I've been doing it to give myself an easier lie / 6 inches further back from the lip to make it easier. Would be silly not to! :LOL:

-----

I bought today... Inesis pair of shorts and golf glove, plus a box of Srixon AD333s from Decathlon. Total £48.

Everyone seems to be. Be interesting to see how people react to a bad lie once the rules gone.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Everyone seems to be. Be interesting to see how people react to a bad lie once the rules gone.
The way I see it, it's exactly what the pros do - take advantage of every rule as best they can. When it's back to normal we'll just have to deal with it! One of my mates said every time he took the 6 inches in the bunker he made an arse of the shot so he's stopped moving it now and just gets on with it, haha.