I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why does that have to be so.....?

The COR rule, the trampoline effect, took care of most gains in yardage years ago

The latest drivers tend to offer slightly more forgiveness across the face, more than anything else

I've a mate off scratch h/cap still using G10 with prolaunch red
Loves it
I would expect it to after ten further years of research and development that's all. You're talking about six models in between the two. But changing the shaft does make it less linear and more variable, I'm sure.

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
I would expect it to after ten further years of research and development that's all. You're talking about six models in between the two. But changing the shaft does make it less linear and more variable, I'm sure.

A friend of mine had a G3 or 5 and wouldn't change it. 200+ yards of the tee with a gentle draw. Had other drivers but always went back.

I went to get fitted for woods and hybrids whilst out in America earlier in the year. Nothing came close to my 5 year old clubs. He just said I need to get rid of the almighty big hook :p

AdamW

Visit site
Got a ping g25 10.5 regular on the way, £50 delivered. Hopefully it is a magic one which will keep me out of the trees

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just used Hotgolf for the first time through ebay. Item could not be shipped as it was found to be damaged before shipping and it was the last one, ironically. Received a refund. Won't be using them again.
So would you have preferred them to send a damaged item? Sounds like their quality checks worked and then they refunded you. Seems pretty much how it is supposed to work to me.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
New putter on the way for me from golfclubs4cash. Just fancy trying something different on the greens as just not getting on with my current putter.

Purchased a rife putter as had a good experience with them previously.

Canary Kid

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A new Bushnell GPS watch on eBay. I played this week at Horsham with my TomTom Golfer 1 watch, but the distances were all wrong and it dawned on me that the watch thought I was playing the old 9 hole course which had been revised and expanded three years ago. When I checked with TomTom, it turns out that they have not been adding new courses for some time. Apparently the watch has insufficient memory to allow it ... but they could create the space by removing all the closed courses! Course numbers are going down not up. Grrrr! Hence the new Busnell watch (See photo).

09844CFA-D905-4724-81D6-1F750D4A1303.jpeg

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Purchased a set of ping EI irons, to be sent to me in Sweden. Worked out to be reasonable when I factored in buying a travel hard case and shipping cost for mine. So next is a hybrid, wedge, putter and bag ..
Any UK websites willing to post to Sweden??