I bought today.....

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
New putter on the way for me from golfclubs4cash. Just fancy trying something different on the greens as just not getting on with my current putter.

Purchased a rife putter as had a good experience with them previously.
Geurin Rife knows how to make putter that rolls.

Great choice ?

Last edited:
Visit site
Lord forgive me, I have sinned. Affordable Golf via Ebay are flogging already-reduced Cobra F9 5 woods with another 20% off so I couldn't resist to the tune of £127.

Here's the link for any fellow sinners: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264672888570 there are 8 remaining.
Been looking at these for a while now and couldn't pass it up when the 20% off came up.
I have to stop spending ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Been looking at these for a while now and couldn't pass it up when the 20% off came up.
I have to stop spending ?
Mine arrived today, all nice and shiny with cellophane on. £127 for a brand new wood that's only been out a year is a steal, really. The only thing I don't like is the big Cobra Connect thing adding half an inch to the length that I won't use, but I guess I'll just remember to grip down slightly.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I was looking for a budget stand bag, £100 was feeling a little more than I wanted to pay. Then I noticed Decathlon are in Sweden. So I checked them out, stand bag for 900kr which isn’t bad, the £ is weakening so it looks expensive at £77. So that was ordered in offensive yellow ? plus cap and towel. So next on my shopping list is 5 wood , hybrid , putter and I think a 56 deg wedge. Which should be enough clubs .. I have decided on a Wilson staff L putter. The hybrid needs to be matched to my 5 iron distance +10, so I think I might be trying those out. The 5 wood .. may be get a g400/410 or TM not sure see what takes my fancy. 56 degree wedge could be anything from titleist or Cleveland .. might try others

Mark1751

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Some Taylormade TP5x in yellow, and a Scotty Cameron Newport to try out. Nothing wrong with my current putter (Odyssey O works) but fancy trying a Scotty.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
A pair of Greg Norman shorts (1st ever item of clothing from his brand) plus a pair of Under Armour shorts arrived today. Happy to report both are a nice relaxed fit for golf.
A Ping polo, slightly on the small size but OK, and an Under Armour polo, perfect fit.

County Golf were a day or 2 slower than their normal despatch time (no issues with that) but delivery was still the 48 hr tracked so very happy with that.
I got a Greg Norman windproof top as it was in the shop when the previous pro was leaving and I had to get my shop credit down. It's a nice fit and excellent quality so I think youll be fine with them. The clothing brand has been going for decades so they must do something right. In fact in all honesty it is perhaps an underrated clothing brand

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some new Adidas Kaiser 5 rubber stud football boots ready for pre season training in the morning.
Gonna be tough ?
How is that working if you don't mind me asking? Our Sunday are wondering how and when to start training together. We're currently thinking about meeting in two or three different locations since you can only have up to 6 people I think. Or we go to the same place but split into distinct groups of 6 for 3v3 games or something like that.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
How is that working if you don't mind me asking? Our Sunday are wondering how and when to start training together. We're currently thinking about meeting in two or three different locations since you can only have up to 6 people I think. Or we go to the same place but split into distinct groups of 6 for 3v3 games or something like that.

I'm not 100% sure mate.
One of the lads works with the F.A. and is running it, all I know is it's like you said, maximum groups of 6 with no contact.
Looks like its going to lash it down as well ?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wore the Greg Norman shorts this evening, yes very very good quality.
For some silly reason I've always been put off by the logo, ridiculous I know but true.
I think I'll investigate what other items they have.
You are not alone. The logo and the man himself means I can't bring myself to buy any of that brand. Occasionally I'll see something that looks good, go to pick it up, see the logo and my hand just retracts on an involuntary basis ?. Perhaps I will have to have a rethink.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
You are not alone. The logo and the man himself means I can't bring myself to buy any of that brand. Occasionally I'll see something that looks good, go to pick it up, see the logo and my hand just retracts on an involuntary basis ?. Perhaps I will have to have a rethink.

There was a time when I wasn't a fan of Greg Norman, things change and now I think he was and is great, not just as a player but also as a man.

I've bought quite a lot of Norman attire over the years and it's always been good quality, well made gear, often to be had at great prices too. (I've not bought one of the straw hats though!)

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

There were 10 of us who turned up, we just did fitness and passing drills, we did split into two groups of 5 for the passing but the fitness we just kept two metres apart.
Really enjoyed it, great craic but hard work.
The assistant manager seems to think next season may be scrapped :cry: