I bought today.....

D

Deleted member 25172

Couldn't hold myself any longer. Pulled the trigger on a adjustable Cobra F9 Tour 4-5 wood to get some more variance in the bag as the choices from the tee has been between my 5 iron and my driver, so a "bit" of a gap between there to cover.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Clip on bunker rake. Fits on the grip end of my golf club. I'm sure I'll have a chance to give it a try next time out. ;):cautious:

I’ve used mine far too many times already, but personally, they should be made compulsory to carry, we could then remove all the static rakes from bunkers, which removes the whole debate of where they should be!

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I’ve used mine far too many times already, but personally, they should be made compulsory to carry, we could then remove all the static rakes from bunkers, which removes the whole debate of where they should be!
Me too.

Thought I would get sand all over the grip but not so.

bradleywedge

Visit site
Bushnell-Tour-V5-Shift-laser-rangefinder-review.jpg

Chico84

Visit site
Has anyone noticed a big increase in selling prices on eBay for golf related products?

There’s been a few clubs I’ve been watching last couple weeks that have gone for well above what I’d normally expect. I’m putting it down to more people getting out playing post lockdown.
Maybe I’m imagining it but feel there’s been a big jump

I thought Golfbidder seemed a bit more expensive than previously as well. I may be imagining it but quite a few popular drivers from the past few years seemed about £20 more expensive.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I thought Golfbidder seemed a bit more expensive than previously as well. I may be imagining it but quite a few popular drivers from the past few years seemed about £20 more expensive.
I definitely think there’s more of a demand on clubs post lockdown with so many bursting to play a game And upgrading equipment . Plus I think quite a lot of lapsed golfers have gone back playing plus beginners etc.
I was looking at some Titleist 915 drivers on golf bidder approx 3 weeks ago, there was maybe 7 options. A week later only 2 left. Same with a few other categories of clubs. I think anyone who has old clubs lying around now is a good time to throw them up somewhere for sale

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Has anyone noticed a big increase in selling prices on eBay for golf related products?

There’s been a few clubs I’ve been watching last couple weeks that have gone for well above what I’d normally expect. I’m putting it down to more people getting out playing post lockdown.
Maybe I’m imagining it but feel there’s been a big jump
Yup, I bought a GAPR in February for £82 quid, sold it yesterday for £115. :LOL:

Mandofred

Visit site
Bought a couple of midsize tour velvet +4 that I put on yesterday (driver+wedge) and tried out this morning. I ordered the other 11 this morning. After a couple of months I will decide whether I want to stay with the huge grips (small hands) or go to standard with a couple extra tapes. I don't think I can go back to standard size now though, even with small hands. And.....I am now a convert to changing my own grips....much easier than I thought it would be.

jamiet7682

Visit site
2 boxes of inesis 100 balls, lost quite a few balls post lockdown so 24 cheap balls is much needed.
Pack of bamboo tees.
Inesis Trousers and polo shirt. What is there stuff like? Pretty cheap so not expecting amazing quality.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 boxes of inesis 100 balls, lost quite a few balls post lockdown so 24 cheap balls is much needed.
Pack of bamboo tees.
Inesis Trousers and polo shirt. What is there stuff like? Pretty cheap so not expecting amazing quality.

I bought a box of the Inesis 500 soft balls yesterday as I'm playing a course with a lot of water today :LOL:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Pack of bamboo tees.
Inesis/Decathlon do pretty good gear. They just give all their different sport brands a different name for some reason, but it's all their own stuff (golf stuff is Inesis, football stuff is Kipsta, running stuff is Kalenji or something.. don't know why). I guess that's what keeps cost down. Their golf balls get good reviews, and I have an Inesis gilet which is really nice and warm in the winter, Inesis trousers which are a nice fit and good quality, plus I have some of the Kipsta football stuff which is decent quality as well. I also have the Inesis waterproof shoes which were only £55 but easily better than the Footjoys/Callaways I've had in the past.

Loxan23

Visit site
I was fine, but now their phones don’t even ring and just cut out I’ve started to move towards chargeback. Ordered the 3 wood on the 4th April and it was supposedly lost in transit.

Frustrating all round. Quite a few shops that are usually decent have dropped service levels massively
How did it go with this?

I ordered a set of P760 and a Clicgear 4.0 from hotgolf on april 16th. Had some contact with them in the beginning but now they don't answer any emails.
I have filed a complain with paypal now since they dont answer. Half the season is gone here in sweden..
Which site is reliable these days and can send to sweden?

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
How did it go with this?

I ordered a set of P760 and a Clicgear 4.0 from hotgolf on april 16th. Had some contact with them in the beginning but now they don't answer any emails.
I have filed a complain with paypal now since they dont answer. Half the season is gone here in sweden..

Interestingly I called yesterday and spoke to a lady called Marie. She apologised and said it’s not how they do things and issued a refund without question. She did say they’ve been running on minimal staff but she’s been brought in to sort out all the issues going on. I think Carl has just been swamped

BristolMike

Head Pro
Visit site
How did it go with this?

The most reliable stores I’ve used the over this period have been thegolfshoponline and completegolfer. Both have given outstanding service

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Picked up an Adams Super LS 3 wood with headcover and adjustment tool for £10 . Not sure i'm keen on the slot at the top, but for that price its worth a try.