I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ordered some DX3 Soft Spin, not tried them before but I have a feeling they might be good for me. Also a couple of Footjoy gloves, pack of two for a tenner on ClubhouseGolf.

HankMarvin

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not so much a bought but I did get given a brand new Mizuno GT180 & ST180 so will give them both a try over the weekend but must say I prefer the set up/look of the ST but they both look great clubs.

Wolf

Visit site
Popped to the range last night to try out my new bats, in there sale rack was a Nike Method Converge S1-12 Putter with a sale sticker in for £14.... Asked guy there is that right as seemed far to cheap for a putter retailing over £120, he said its doesn't come with its head cover as they can't find it so put in sale by he thinks its wrongly priced but they've allocated it system already, so I bought it there and then even if it doesn't work out can sell it on for a profit... Thank you very much AG Tonbridge been a pleasure robbing you of that...

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Popped to the range last night to try out my new bats, in there sale rack was a Nike Method Converge S1-12 Putter with a sale sticker in for £14.... Asked guy there is that right as seemed far to cheap for a putter retailing over £120, he said its doesn't come with its head cover as they can't find it so put in sale by he thinks its wrongly priced but they've allocated it system already, so I bought it there and then even if it doesn't work out can sell it on for a profit... Thank you very much AG Tonbridge been a pleasure robbing you of that...

Gotta love a bargain. I once bought a Callaway driver with a big dent in it for £20 in a bargain bucket. It had a beautiful condition Blueboard flowerband shaft.

Took it home pulled the shaft, binned the head and sold the shaft for £75. Thank you.

Wolf

Visit site
Gotta love a bargain. I once bought a Callaway driver with a big dent in it for £20 in a bargain bucket. It had a beautiful condition Blueboard flowerband shaft.

Took it home pulled the shaft, binned the head and sold the shaft for £75. Thank you.
That's my plan I bought cheap and can sell high so thought why not, its things like this that have let AG go to the wall to speak, but I'm happy to keep there bargains

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site

Yeah they sold me a Benross HTX compressor type R driver for £25 brand new. They're still selling the non-adjustable version for £100, and the Kurokage shaft is worth at least 60 on its own judging off a Google search. Mad not to buy it

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
mp57 1.jpgmp57 2.jpgMp57 3.jpg
had a shot with these over the week end, not bad but they have s300 shafts in and felt so different to the KBS Ctaper 120 i have om my irons. heads are in such good condition might be worth switching these to Ctapers too.

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
had a shot with these over the week end, not bad but they have s300 shafts in and felt so different to the KBS Ctaper 120 i have om my irons. heads are in such good condition might be worth switching these to Ctapers too.

You weren't kidding when you said they were in great nick! Some look like they've never been touched. Get those shafts changed chap big difference between those two imo

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
You weren't kidding when you said they were in great nick! Some look like they've never been touched. Get those shafts changed chap big difference between those two imo
The only marks on them are the ones i made;) guy who had them either never used them or had covers. Though he must have intended to give them a different color fill as the 8 iron has no paint in the number or Runbird so scrapped out to experiment

Curls

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The only marks on them are the ones i made;) guy who had them either never used them or had covers. Though he must have intended to give them a different color fill as the 8 iron has no paint in the number or Runbird so scrapped out to experiment

Na, I have iron covers, trust me he never used those beauties!