I bought today.....

dronfield

Visit site
Hi
Got a couple of bargains today - 36 DT Trusoft pearl grade off Ebay that cost 30p a ball, plus a pair of Nike Course Classic summer shoes for £30 in American Golf sale.

Rich

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
A 13g weight screw!
Watching a video on TXG the other week about Rogue drivers being a bit light in the head. They added a bit of weight by changing the screw and it livened it up no end.
Changed the screw, adding just 8g and it really does feel different, the flight is different and the whole thing feels so much better.
Good results on the range, let's see if it works on the course.

Wolf

Visit site
A set of custom fit Cobra One length F7 irons, and the guy that fitted them Sold me his Arcoss 360 set up for £50.. Even got a new Cobra stand bag in the deal, throw in a nice shiny new mobile phone upgrade and today has been Christmas come early for me....

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A set of custom fit Cobra One length F7 irons, and the guy that fitted them Sold me his Arcoss 360 set up for £50.. Even got a new Cobra stand bag in the deal, throw in a nice shiny new mobile phone upgrade and today has been Christmas come early for me....

Sounds like a good day.

Keep us posted on how they go

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Puma Royal Blue Jumper.
On golf base for £25.....went on their ebay store and I had 20% off - down to £20, then an additional £5 voucher and boom £15...lovely job!

Wolf

Visit site
Sounds like a good day.

Keep us posted on how they go
Just picked them up so range tonight with them.

On a side note bought an F8 4 Hybrid as well, done me a deal only cost me £80 as its been hit a couple times as a demo and in immaculate condition so my bags now fully stocked for next year, though may consider a new driver

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just picked them up so range tonight with them.

On a side note bought an F8 4 Hybrid as well, done me a deal only cost me £80 as its been hit a couple times as a demo and in immaculate condition so my bags now fully stocked for next year, though may consider a new driver

Did you get the one length hybrid or standard?

Wolf

Visit site
Did you get the one length hybrid or standard?
Got the standard length one as couldn't pass up the bargain.

Tried the irons and new hybrid on the range and it was so easy to hit the irons with not having to adjust stance or swing. Plus the hybrid seriously flies