I bought today.....

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
UST Elements Fire hybrid shaft for the Crossover.

Not loving the Whiteboard that I currently have in the Crossover. See how this works out, it's a slightly heavier shaft and I may add 5/10g of lead tape to the head too if required.

dronfield

Visit site
Hi
Re the other thread regarding American Golf no longer selling Nike clothing, went into Sheffield store today and bought a couple of nice Adidas shirts in their sale - plenty of other stuff, gloves, shoes etc in sale.
Rich

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Was like Santa’s grotto at work today.

Samsung Galaxy watch, 3 under armour winter tops, couple pairs of chinos, an Amazon dot and 30squishys!

Dogma

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Did buy a Nike Aeroloft jacket that I’ve had my eye on for a few weeks.

Bloody too short, isn’t it!

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
Bucket of balls, sausage sandwich and a coffee at the local range for a fiver. Soon realised my right hand was f'in cold!

Got home and purchased some winter gloves!

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not golf related but just got a KEF T Series 5.1 system and its phenomenal. Speakers are only 35mm deep but produce a better, more accurate and rounded sound than the floot standers they replace.

Look the business on the wall too.

Technology eh?!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not golf related but just got a KEF T Series 5.1 system and its phenomenal. Speakers are only 35mm deep but produce a better, more accurate and rounded sound than the floot standers they replace.

Look the business on the wall too.

Technology eh?!
Still have a set of Met speakers i bought in the 80,s alone with the Creek amp and rega turntable