I bought today.....

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got a bargain Cobra F7 driver for my daughter, Scottsdale were doing them at special price of £99.99 but there was a "B" grade listed at -£50 so ordered it at £49.99 including delivery. I thought my order may be cancelled because of the price but it arrived yesterday, still has the original sealed plastic on the head but has some very minor scratches on the shaft, looks like it's a new head with an ex demo shaft. Came with the tool and headcover as well so very happy with the price and service.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
im haemorrhaging cash today :D

two lovely Lyle and Scott polos from Clubhouse
3 dozen Bridgestone e6 speed balls (12 quid each!)

I was doing ok until i bough a set of brand new Srixon 965's 5-PW for an absolute steal £399

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
great irons :)

Cheers pal

Love my 745’s but no overly keen on look or feel of the 545’s

Was trying to find a set of 765 but at the price I’ve paid today I’m well happy to get the 9’s

Double sexy and I’d they feel half as nice as the 7’s I’m a happy man.

Might add a u65 as a 4 iron though. For obvious hacker reasons. Ha

D

Deleted member 25172

The Precision NX7 Laser Range finder with their Black Friday offer. Now I just need to figure out the length of my clubs. :D

D

Deleted Member 1156

I think your driver will be about 44 inches... glad to be of help.:)
Are you meant to take the length of your club off the distance that the laser shows?

That explains why I keep hitting it 40 or so inches past the flag every time! o_O

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Got a bargain Cobra F7 driver for my daughter, Scottsdale were doing them at special price of £99.99 but there was a "B" grade listed at -£50 so ordered it at £49.99 including delivery. I thought my order may be cancelled because of the price but it arrived yesterday, still has the original sealed plastic on the head but has some very minor scratches on the shaft, looks like it's a new head with an ex demo shaft. Came with the tool and headcover as well so very happy with the price and service.

That's a bonkers price. Shame they don't have them at that price in mens clubs.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
A very nice Ping polo shirt for £15 from AG. Handed over to my daughter to be given back at Christmas :D

AG at Gosforth looked a little sad still. It needs stocking up and filling out.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got given a set of these to test and I have to say I am really impressed with them. One ball lasted me 2 rounds and 13 holes before I lost it and it was still in good condition.

Enjoy

Turns out my order never completed and me being an idiot, never checked for a confirmation email...

Asked CHG about it and they said no order placed but i could re order if i wanted.... for full non black Friday prices. yipee

Needless to say i never bothered