I bought today.....

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Why are new golf clubs SO pretty? Was in town today (Glasgow) and popped into Greaves on my way home. The TM P790's in black are stunners and nearby were the i500's which I also love. Throw in about 5 or 6 assorted Ping and Scotty Cameron putters and finally, I almost proposed to the new Titleist TS3 driver.

I think I need help...🤣🤣🤣

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Why are new golf clubs SO pretty? Was in town today (Glasgow) and popped into Greaves on my way home. The TM P790's in black are stunners and nearby were the i500's which I also love. Throw in about 5 or 6 assorted Ping and Scotty Cameron putters and finally, I almost proposed to the new Titleist TS3 driver.

I think I need help...🤣🤣🤣

I quite fancied one of the polish lasses doing the hoovering round the club house today.

Much like you, I will have to make do with what I already have.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
I quite fancied one of the polish lasses doing the hoovering round the club house today.

Much like you, I will have to make do with what I already have.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm not really the make do type.

I'm sure Santa will bring me something in due course.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
40 x TM lake balls, Pearl and A. They work out 32p each, perfect.

A second hand Berghaus Goretex coat from ebay for walking the dog when it is chucking it down. I had an old Barbour that was stiff and a bit bulky and I fancied something a bit easier to wear that should still keep out the rain.