I bought today.....

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ping G SF Tec driver off ebay, £117 with today's 10% discount code. Looks in decent nick from the photos. Hopefully it will improve my driving, but if it doesn't, sure it can be sold again for at least the same money, so worth a try.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Spent big today.

Woolie hat for the winter
New scorecard holder
3-in-1 groove cleaner device. It’s a bit 28-handicapper, but I find them handy on the course!

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finally made a decision and ordered a Golfstream Vision trolley. Seemed the best combination of features and price. Also liked that I could use any battery to replace the current one if needed whereas Motocaddy have a proprietary design so would be tied to those.

Have to say, I had a few questions that were answered very quickly and that helped build confidence in ordering.

Due to arrive tomorrow (free next day delivery is always good) so should be out on the course at the weekend.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Another Betti BB23! Perhaps I'll keep this (my 3rd) one!

Mind you, I bought another BB43 last week too! Can't remember how many of these I've bought and sold!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ping g25 3 wood off a well known auction site. I have a hybrid in this range and I love it so I've been looking to add some other clubs to see if they work as well. The seller didn't do a good job so I was the only bidder and got it at a good price.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Some goodies to work on my putting this winter i.e. Visio Putting Gates set, Visio T-Line, Mi Putting template.