I bought today.....

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
After going from 4 wedges to 3 (46/50/56/60 - 46/52/58) and it working well I’ve decided to try the same thing with the top end of the bag. Just taken delivery of a Sim2 Max 3HL - ie 4 wood, to hopefully switch out the 3&5 woods in the bag currently.

Got an excellent deal on golfclubs4cash and very much looking forward to getting it on the course!

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
After going from 4 wedges to 3 (46/50/56/60 - 46/52/58) and it working well I’ve decided to try the same thing with the top end of the bag. Just taken delivery of a Sim2 Max 3HL - ie 4 wood, to hopefully switch out the 3&5 woods in the bag currently.

Got an excellent deal on golfclubs4cash and very much looking forward to getting it on the course!
What are the club ratings like at GC4C ?
Got my beady eye on something.
Was hoping there would be an eBay code this weekend.

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
What are the club ratings like at GC4C ?
Got my beady eye on something.
Was hoping there would be an eBay code this weekend.
Was described as:
Head Condition: Good
Shaft Condition: Good
Grip Condition: Good
and if you'd asked me without seeing the ad I'd have said the shaft was excellent and the grip all but brand new. The photos are excellent and show the condition accurately. I've not used them before but would happily do so again

Last edited:

Wanabe

Visit site
Shot Scope V5 watch, £189, using a First Order voucher through Major Golf. Only 1 round so far but for the money, very impressed, particularly given the tags that fit into your clubs.

Dingy

Visit site
Spending like a drunk sailor this week. First a box of AVX from American Golf for £20 and a voucher I had. Then a pair of Ping Sensordry waterproof trousers and a Ping Sensordry jacket for the Bowls. I liked them so much I bought another set for the golf. Then Callaway Preowned got more of my money, £210 for a Paradym X 3 hybrid and a Rogue ST Pro 3 HL wood. One was classed as average and the other as good but in reality both were brand spanking new. The hybrid is good but the HL wood is just outstanding, hitting it for miles. :)