I bought today.....

Springveldt

Visit site
Bunch of knockoff golf training aids from AliExpress. Got those "force pedals" (just 2 silicon pads) for £3 instead of the £45 for the original ones. They will probably be mushy and not produce any force and the cut in half tennis ball will be better.

Also got a knockoff ProSender for £18 that will probably set my wrist at the completely wrong angle. :LOL:
These got delivered today and to be honest, I'm well impressed with the quality of them.

The force pedals came with a nice velvet bag to store them in which is more than the originals as they expect you to keep them in the plastic bag. They also aren't soft and mushy at all, they are actually pretty sturdy and I really, really need to stomp down on it to feel any give at all.

The ProSendr knockoff is great quality. I was expecting a hard bit of plastic with cheap velcro but the mould has a ton of foam padding all inside it which makes it comfortable. The velcro strap is high quality as well and feels very sturdy. The ball that comes with it seems like it's a tad bigger than the original but it's quite soft and easy to squash between the forearms if you want to.

As I said, I'm really happy with them.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
I bought our November weekend away to Portugal :)

Back to Vale do Lobo. 4 nights, unlimited golf, buggys, top notch hire clubs (if needed), all transfers - £540. Flights £214 including clubs.

Although this is our third time its just such good value its hard to change!
Currently trying to organise a trip to Portugal in Feb for my 40th, nailed down the dates now and the numbers, looking like Vale do Lobo or Amendoeira are the best options for us, hoping to confirm it this week!

ADB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Another putter, thats’s a choice of 4 I have now….small beer to some on here, but not sure it helps (nice to look at though 😁)

Albo

Visit site
Another putter, thats’s a choice of 4 I have now….small beer to some on here, but not sure it helps (nice to look at though 😁)
Historically I would have disagreed with you, I used to chop and change putters but made the commitment last year to stick to one single putter, which I did, handicap got to as low as it’s been in a while, then I went on a golf weekend away, played ok not brilliant and one of my PPs suggested I swap putter just as a change of thought on the greens just for a round or 2, take pressure off using a different putter sort of thing, (my putting has always been pretty good and that weekend it was fairly good also), so I did, and my handicap has dropped from 9.1 to 6.8 following that putter swap, I also got new irons during that time too in fairness, but right now on the greens I’m so confident, I think only having a single putter takes away the chance to just try something completely different for a while

Skytot

Visit site
These got delivered today and to be honest, I'm well impressed with the quality of them.

The force pedals came with a nice velvet bag to store them in which is more than the originals as they expect you to keep them in the plastic bag. They also aren't soft and mushy at all, they are actually pretty sturdy and I really, really need to stomp down on it to feel any give at all.

The ProSendr knockoff is great quality. I was expecting a hard bit of plastic with cheap velcro but the mould has a ton of foam padding all inside it which makes it comfortable. The velcro strap is high quality as well and feels very sturdy. The ball that comes with it seems like it's a tad bigger than the original but it's quite soft and easy to squash between the forearms if you want to.

As I said, I'm really happy with them.
I bought a cheap range finder from AliExpress £30 +£10 import tax . Very impressed with it . Now I’m googling what a Prosendr & Force Pedal is ?

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Back to Vale do Lobo. 4 nights, unlimited golf, buggys, top notch hire clubs (if needed), all transfers - £540. Flights £214 including clubs.

Currently trying to organise a trip to Portugal in Feb for my 40th, nailed down the dates now and the numbers, looking like Vale do Lobo or Amendoeira are the best options for us, hoping to confirm it this week!
Who are you booking through?

Reason for asking is, as per my Portugal thread, there’s got to be a better option the golfbreaks?

Springveldt

Visit site
I bought a cheap range finder from AliExpress £30 +£10 import tax . Very impressed with it . Now I’m googling what a Prosendr & Force Pedal is ?
Just training aids. Force Pedals are 2 silicon pads that are supposed to help you use the ground better. There are some Superspeed Golf protocols to use them with.

The ProSendr is something that you put on your right forearm and it helps you get the feeling of setting your right wrist properly.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Who are you booking through?

Reason for asking is, as per my Portugal thread, there’s got to be a better option the golfbreaks?
I've contacted all the main companies and golf travel centre have come back with the best deal for us. Booking the flights ourselves too to save a bit of money.

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Today I bought a capicola, mortadella, prosciutto, and provolone sandwich
with banana peppers, hot peppers, red onions, tomato, lettuce, sliced olives, and dressing
on a full baguette,
and then I ate the whole thing with a pint of Guinness.

Not many people my advanced age can weigh seventeen stone and still be alive.
I don't even have stents!!!

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

What will the weather be like in Nov?

Like others I'm looking to book for next year. Finding it annoying with the call backs etc with a certain 2 golf travel companies. Some of the lads go in May every year but was looking at later in the year from September onwards

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
A Callaway CB wedge in 50 degrees with 12 bounce like new from Callaway Preowned. Needed a new 50 wedge and nothing is coming up in the black wedges that I got (only place I can find a 50 in is the Callaway site for £179) so thought I'd take a chance on the CB wedge since I do hit full shots with my 50.

It's only £70 delivered and it will be brand new so worth a shot.

I see they've now got 30% off
Membersale
Just received the email.....

hairball_89

Club Champion
Visit site
after having both 3&5 woods in my bag for a while and hitting the 3w off the tee and 5w off the deck, I’ve treated myself to a Sim2 Max 3HL (16.5* 4 wood, essentially).

Sort of hoping that it’ll eliminate some of the indecision in my game that moving from 4 wedges at 46/50/56/60 to 3 at 46/52/58 has also done!

Springveldt

Visit site
Wedge got delivered yesterday and as usual from Callaway Preowned it’s in immaculate condition. Not a single mark on it.

That’s a Callaway CB wedge, and 2 high toe wedges in black (54 and 58), all like new delivered for the princely sum of £175 in total. Cheaper than one of the new high toe wedges on their main site.

The head on the CB wedge is massive though, a proper game improvement iron. 😂