I bought today.....

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I’ve bought a greenfix pitchmark repairer. It’s really good. Has a magnate for ball marker (has a nice one included) and a groove to rest your wedge on to stop your grip getting wet.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
A set of these
taylormade-mb-tp-smoke-irons.jpg%3Fmode=pad

Taylormade RAC TP MB Irons 3 to PW, with the smoke finish.
I've wanted a set ever since they first came out, but there was always something in the way, however today I got them. I'm not putting them in the bag, they have Rifle 6.0 for starters and while I did play a set or two with that shaft in when I was younger, I suspect they might be a bit stout these days.
No, I'm going to give them lots of TLC, nurture and cherish them and every now and then I'll take them out, just for a treat.
Sorry folks, but I sent them back. They were the second-hardest club to hit that I've ever owned.

Don't dispare though because I replaced them with these.

Mizuno-Pro-221-irons.jpeg

3 to PW. I can't wait to thin the 3 iron.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
They'll have a lot more dinks and look much worse than mine when they are the age that mine are now.
Apart from that - not much difference. Basically the same size, shape and looks.
A mate of mine just got the 223s.
I've just put my nearly new 223's on eBay. They're nice clubs but for better or worse I'm a blade man.

Teebs

Visit site
Adidas Boost Golf Shoes. Pretty much sold out everywhere but found some and had a 10% discount code.

My Footjoys are lovely, but not great for warmer weather or when wearing shorts.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Adidas Boost Golf Shoes. Pretty much sold out everywhere but found some and had a 10% discount code.

My Footjoys are lovely, but not great for warmer weather or when wearing shorts.

What model did you buy?

My two season old pair of Adidas shoes have just started letting in water on the right foot so currently looking for replacement

simsini

Visit site
The Taylormade deluxe 'ladies' cart bag was very bright blue indeed! So I took it back to Sports Direct and bought the Stealth red bag elsewhere instead.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
The Taylormade deluxe 'ladies' cart bag was very bright blue indeed! So I took it back to Sports Direct and bought the Stealth red bag elsewhere instead.
But you knew it was blue... that part wasn't a secret. I thought you wanted to find out why it was a 'ladies' bag?