I bought today.....

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
A set of i525 irons. Impulse purchase upon seeing them at a good price in the specs I want.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
New shoe day 😀. I'd nailed my choice down to two options, UA Draw SL and Puma GS Fast. The UA are so light, so comfy, real slippers. Sadly, also too tight on my useless right foot, damn my little toe once more.

The Puma's were heavier, although not heavy, very comfy, wide enough, look good to my eye and we're on at £50. Yes, £50. White with red flashing, I'm down with the kids 🤣. SD for anyone looking to get some.

RichA

Visit site
New shoe day 😀. I'd nailed my choice down to two options, UA Draw SL and Puma GS Fast. The UA are so light, so comfy, real slippers. Sadly, also too tight on my useless right foot, damn my little toe once more.

The Puma's were heavier, although not heavy, very comfy, wide enough, look good to my eye and we're on at £50. Yes, £50. White with red flashing, I'm down with the kids 🤣. SD for anyone looking to get some.
I've had a couple of pairs of Puma golf shoes. They are extremely comfortable.
Any level of moisture is best avoided though.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

Oooh they look really nice 😎 but I don’t need another pair of shoes…🤣

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

MACM85

Visit site

simsini

Visit site
My guess if it is labelled as a ladies bag is that it must be lighter in weight than the standard version?
I've had a look at Taylormade's website and they are all 3.8kgs and the same dimensions. I think it is simply because it's light blue.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
A set of these
taylormade-mb-tp-smoke-irons.jpg%3Fmode=pad

Taylormade RAC TP MB Irons 3 to PW, with the smoke finish.
I've wanted a set ever since they first came out, but there was always something in the way, however today I got them. I'm not putting them in the bag, they have Rifle 6.0 for starters and while I did play a set or two with that shaft in when I was younger, I suspect they might be a bit stout these days.
No, I'm going to give them lots of TLC, nurture and cherish them and every now and then I'll take them out, just for a treat.

Smoj

Visit site
an odyssey mallet 'boxing' head cover.. not perticualy a big fan of boxing, but it's pretty minimal and a nice colour of red, and a nice change up from my tropical ping headcover.

cant get on with blade putters, but wanted something a bit different than my odyssey ten, for a backup/alternitive so bought a white hot pro rossie putter for under £50.