I bought today.....

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
A custom fitted Mizuno ST-X 220 3 wood to go with the recently purchased driver. They look very comfortable in the bag together.

Can’t wait to give it a whack tomorrow morning.

MACM85

Visit site
Purchased a Sim 2 (3) hybrid from Golfclubs4cash on ebay after having a 15% off voucher.

I generally struggle with hybrids as I seem to hit 3 irons better but felt like a glutton for punishment and to give it another go!

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Just bought a 4,6 & 7 TM Stealth (not 2) hybrid. Saved £70 per club being last year’s model. Getting better distance out of the 5h I bought last year so decided to replace 3 more irons and make the long end more playable.

these will definitely work better in the winter but might interchange hybrids and irons depending on conditions.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just bought a 4,6 & 7 TM Stealth (not 2) hybrid. Saved £70 per club being last year’s model. Getting better distance out of the 5h I bought last year so decided to replace 3 more irons and make the long end more playable.

these will definitely work better in the winter but might interchange hybrids and irons depending on conditions.
A 7 hybrid? What loft is that??

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
A 7 hybrid? What loft is that??
31°. Basically 7 iron loft But gets 15 yards more distance so will be swapping 6 iron down. As I said, it’s mainly for the winter when you can‘t get turf interaction. Those longer clubs become redundant for me. The deal on the clubs was at least £30 less per club than anyone else and given I know the 5h well it was worth the punt.

Springveldt

Visit site
40 Titleist AVX balls from eBay in “mint” and “pearl” condition for £40. Seems like a better deal than the Titleist offer of 48 of them for £144.

I’m expecting them to not be mint or pearl based on the price but I was the only one who bid on them so might get lucky.
Well these arrived the other day and I've got to say I'm delighted with them. 1 had a split and another a big scuff but the guy sent me 42 rather than 40 and all the others are pretty much spotless. Complete bargain.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
A new pair of Footjoy Premiere Series Wilcox for the summer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230416_182643_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416_182643_Chrome.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Smoj

Visit site
a FJ winter/wet weather glove, used mine all winter and finally got a hole in it after 30 rounds. really like the feel of it and might use it in the summer on a hotter day.
a titleist permasoft glove, raelly liked the softness and how durable it is, so stocked up on a couple for the season.
a mr.ping ping cap.
some GP Z-Grip allign grips for my new irons, but i'm quite liking the tour velvets already on them, so see how it goes, might get them blown off so i can re-install them later on, if i dont like the Z-grips.. also liking going back to reg size grips after a year playing mid-size.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ordered a couple of things today:

A Cleveland Huntington beach soft #8 putter, I’ve heard great things about them and so I’ve pulled the trigger on a 2nd hand one to try out. Really not getting on with the odyssey white hot og I bought a few months back, blow very hot and cold with it and really struggle with distance control. Will compare both over the next few months and see how I get on.

Second, I started a thread a couple of weeks ago about Apple Watch gps apps as my watch was very old and no longer compatible with hole19. Started to use another app for it instead which was going fine, only for the bloody watch to pack up this weekend! So I’ve bought a newish second hand Apple Watch and will go back to hole19 after all!

Teebs

Visit site
Just nabbed a Ping Moonlite carry bag, I used to have the older model and it was great to carry, now it has a double strap it should be even better.

I've been looking for one of them, have you found it anywhere cheaper than RRP?