I bought today.....

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Seems silly to call out buying a golf cap but here I go…

Wife bought it for me as a gift (insanely OTT price for a cap) but then I wore it.. never worn such a comfortable cap and I have dozens, jeez wearing it is like night and day compared to the ones I have from the usual golf brands and light years away from the cheapo ‘cardboard’ stuff handed out at corporate golf days, it'll change my golf! (I fully expect to win next time out)

Tiger Woods Heritage86. Now we know the secret to all his on course success :sneaky:

81tZ4rbbrML._AC_UX385_.jpg

Oneil88

Visit site
product-2.png

Got myself a Nikon Coolshot 50i from https://gritrsports.com/ hopefully it's as good as other folks told me.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not bought myself but I got a smattering of golf gear over the weekend for my birthday.

Cutter & Buck waterproof jacket with hood. The amount of jackets I now own is daft really, but this looks pretty close to what I've been after. I have seen some reviews saying C&B jackets were better than they expected so we'll see.

Sun Mountain umbrella. My umbrella was a cheapish one that was looking a bit knackered so went for this. I am tall enough that I can't really see from under my old one, so with this being slightly taller and having the little window panel I thought it might be good.

Waddaplaya polo shirt. I like having a few more 'out there' polos and I like the Golf Sidekick YouTube channel so went for one of these.

Under Armour polo. She said she ordered the polos weeks apart and didn't notice how they look near-identical in design. ? This one has more of a pink hue though.

And some Lindt chocolate golf balls. :LOL: Didn't get much distance or spin on them to be honest. :oops:

My parents gave me some money to put towards anything I fancy so I want to finally go for some custom fit irons. Been trying to contact Kevin at Pinner Hill who I've heard is highly recommended, but he doesn't answer the phone or emails.. busy man.

Oneil88

Visit site
Not bought myself but I got a smattering of golf gear over the weekend for my birthday.

Cutter & Buck waterproof jacket with hood. The amount of jackets I now own is daft really, but this looks pretty close to what I've been after. I have seen some reviews saying C&B jackets were better than they expected so we'll see.

Sun Mountain umbrella. My umbrella was a cheapish one that was looking a bit knackered so went for this. I am tall enough that I can't really see from under my old one, so with this being slightly taller and having the little window panel I thought it might be good.

Waddaplaya polo shirt. I like having a few more 'out there' polos and I like the Golf Sidekick YouTube channel so went for one of these.

Under Armour polo. She said she ordered the polos weeks apart and didn't notice how they look near-identical in design. ? This one has more of a pink hue though.

And some Lindt chocolate golf balls. :LOL: Didn't get much distance or spin on them to be honest. :oops:

My parents gave me some money to put towards anything I fancy so I want to finally go for some custom fit irons. Been trying to contact Kevin at Pinner Hill who I've heard is highly recommended, but he doesn't answer the phone or emails.. busy man.
Hot damn, that's a lot of stuff!

Teebs

Visit site
Callaway Rogue ST 3HL (4 wood) following a demo day at Rudding Park. Tried the 7 wood but only had a regular shaft, hilariously high ball flight but still carrying 200+.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Been so impressed with the FJ Flints that I won in the GM competition a while ago that I've just splashed out on a black pair for the winter. They'll be a bit easier to keep clean ???

RichA

Visit site
Bought these... Amazon Essentials Men's Slim-Fit Stretch Golf Trouser https://amzn.eu/d/eDCfNJi and they were delivered last night.
I'm not the sort that normally gets compliments for my clothing. 2 x "I like your trousers" already. Perfect golf trousers in recycled polyester for £17. ?

Reactions: sjw

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A dozen Bridgestone Tour B RX. Can't seem to settle on the right ball for my game so trying out a few to see which feels best.

Not quite a purchase as such, but returned a pair of Adidas ZG1 shoes due to "the usual" wear at the heel and ordered a pair of Footjoy Pro SL Sport as a replacement.

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
A set of 2021 Taylormade p790 4iron-aw ?been toying with changing the irons for a good while and finally went for a fitting and these came out on top ?first outing with them Friday & Saturday

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Got fitted for a PXG 0811 XF driver today.

Fitting ended up being a swing lesson as well as a fitting but the PXG was by far giving me the best results in terms of spin and dispersion, even with an 'in progress' swing.

Picking it up tomorrow ?

Reactions: sjw

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ping G400 hybrid, 19°. Another attempt to resolve my second shot issues on longer holes.

My 7 wood will be up for sale as soon as my new club arrives, I need the box it is coming in ?. One in, one out ?