I bought today.....

Larry long dog

Visit site
A cobra F9 3 wood on Facebook marketplace for £70….used PayPal F&F rather than G&S…not sure how much that matters??

Also 60 pearl Taylormade project a balls for £70 delivered from premier lake balls - they’ve arrived and all look brand new bar a couple

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
A cobra F9 3 wood on Facebook marketplace for £70….used PayPal F&F rather than G&S…not sure how much that matters??

Also 60 pearl Taylormade project a balls for £70 delivered from premier lake balls - they’ve arrived and all look brand new bar a couple
Means the seller receives more money but you lost some protection. Hope it turns up okay (if hasn't already)

Smoj

Visit site
after buying a taylormade standbag about 2 months ago, then selling it when I bought a trolly for my cart bag, I decided yesterday that I do infact need a standbag, so scored an absolute beaut on eBay with a Nike Sport Lite Stand bag for £40. over the moon.

also a MCC +4 golf pride grip for my lobwedge

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PXG 0311 driver for £250.
Tensei raw blue 55g stiff.
That’s a bargain.
If you don’t like it up to 60 days they give you a full refund “ no questions asked”
No brainier.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
How long did you have it? Why is it going back?

(Have you checked out the Harrogate thread?)

Had it just long enough to test side by side with my cobra, same evenflow shaft
Just couldn't get it going anywhere near the cobra.
Good looking club
But due to their policy, was just paying money to try it, at no risk
So it's being returned looking new anyway.

Harrogate Meet.......i wasnt going, as its my wifes birthday on that weekend, but yes seen it
Shame

Smoj

Visit site
After trying out 2 nike spikeless shoes, I sent both the AirMax90s back as their not that comfy even compared to some codechaos, even compared to O.G AM90's and also the AM720s that I couldnt even fit on my foot..
So I decided to re-try some 720s a week later and use a shoe horn, once on they fit well, quite comfy but maybe could be more so once broken in properly.....but a bit too expensive for what they are IMO...randomly, some popped up on ebay with a weird insole problem for £45 so I bought them and sent the nikes back, hoping that its just a insole replacement. *fingers crossed*

also a groove sharpener, i thought i'd try and re-sharpen my grooves on my CG13 wedges but they dont need to be sharpened, so i used them on my mizuno Mx25's 7-8-9-PW... cant really tell the difference.