I bought today.....

Teebs

Visit site
Not bought but nearly.

Tested a G425 Hybrid and it was awful for me, something about their standard Alta shaft doesn't work for my swing. The search continues...

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
£10 for an hour on the Toptracer bay at Hertsmere. Intention is to do a distance/gap check through the bag, but I'll have to wait and see how accurate I feel those numbers are from the Toptracer. Not tried it before really.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
£10 for an hour on the Toptracer bay at Hertsmere. Intention is to do a distance/gap check through the bag, but I'll have to wait and see how accurate I feel those numbers are from the Toptracer. Not tried it before really.

A guide, no more than that. Range balls for a start.

Teebs

Visit site
On the adjusted ranges, shorter irons are OK but I always find the drivers and longer clubs are underestimated by around 10% or so. Varies range to range

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
On the adjusted ranges, shorter irons are OK but I always find the drivers and longer clubs are underestimated by around 10% or so. Varies range to range
Weirdly I had the opposite problem. The mid to longer clubs were not too far off but the short irons and wedges were 10-15 yards shorter than they should have been. Might have been because of the left to right wind that was blowing across though.

Mandofred

Visit site
After experimenting with an 11 wood for a while now, it's not quite doing what I was hoping it would (height). Just ordered a Ping 6 and 7 hybrid......a fool and his money.......

Larry long dog

Visit site
I have the same shafts, lovely.

I tried 4 different shafts but found these most consistent, so hoping that continues when I get them. I’ve had project X 5.5 for about 16 years. That new shaft didn’t feel as ‘boardy’ as the project x so I’m they are going to be easier to get airborne. That along with a more forgiving head.

peld

Visit site
Yesterday i took the plunge and ordered a PXG Gen 5 driver.
For £250 and a no questions return policy thought it might be worth a shot. The Taylormade M6 has been out for about 4 years, so hoping some tech has evolved to give me some distance/accuracy. Though did hit 3/3 fairways with the M6 last night with drives of 260y (in to wind), 280y and 300y so it must know its place in the bag is under threat!