I bought today.....

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
An iron fitting session the week after next, at Moor Park via Complete Golfer. I've had my irons five years and they were just a second-hand job, so excited to see what custom fitting has to offer me. If anything. :LOL:

Skytot

Visit site
An iron fitting session the week after next, at Moor Park via Complete Golfer. I've had my irons five years and they were just a second-hand job, so excited to see what custom fitting has to offer me. If anything. :LOL:
I’ve got mine in 3wks at Mizuno performance centre . Excited , I’m currently using my mates 9 year old Nicholas cast offs . Got my eye on Pro225 but also I’m still interested in Takomo & Orka irons ( cheaper )

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ve got mine in 3wks at Mizuno performance centre . Excited , I’m currently using my mates 9 year old Nicholas cast offs . Got my eye on Pro225 but also I’m still interested in Takomo & Orka irons ( cheaper )
There's an Orka fitter near me that I was interested in but he doesn't answer the phone or emails so I gave up on that idea. ?

RichA

Visit site
A security camera for the back of the house. I'd been planning to get one, and this one ticked all the boxes, has good reviews and I picked it up for under £70. A doddle to set up as well.
Eufy Solocam E40
Had the Eufy doorbell cams and a couple of extra lights/cams at ours and MrsA's mum's for a year or so and I'm really pleased with them. It's a real benefit not having to pay a cloud storage subscription like some of the others.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Im really pleased with them tbh. The 225,s are quite forgiving and are stunning to look at. Even though I’ve got down to 3/4 handicap I still like the fact slight off centre strikes still do well. Plus I have confidence to work the ball. They should be fine for a 12/14 handicapper just don’t get the 221,s

Had many jumpers with them or are they consistent?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
A security camera for the back of the house. I'd been planning to get one, and this one ticked all the boxes, has good reviews and I picked it up for under £70. A doddle to set up as well.
Eufy Solocam E40

I’ve got a Eufy system, it’s excellent value for money. Got the base station, 3 outdoor cams, and one indoor cam. Very simple to set up, and good quality videos. The only downside is the cameras seem a second or two late to pick up on initial movement sometimes.

Jason.H

Visit site
Had many jumpers with them or are they consistent?

Ive had a few go long but that’s maybe me. Sometimes I’ve been in between clubs hits the lesser one hard and flushed it with a bit more speed. Overall I find them pretty consistent and have had a few sessions on a launch monitor and with a stock swing distance is consistent. Saturday I had my first ever level par round with them.

Fromtherough

Assistant Pro
Visit site
52, 56 and 60 Cleveland CBX Zipcore wedges. Played yesterday and loved them. So forgiving and easy to hit. Usually, one bounce/check/stop. Wish I’d bought at the start of the season.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
52, 56 and 60 Cleveland CBX Zipcore wedges. Played yesterday and loved them. So forgiving and easy to hit. Usually, one bounce/check/stop. Wish I’d bought at the start of the season.

I bought a 50° Cleveland Zipcore a couple of weeks ago for £115 from our pro, and a mate sold me a 58° one, brand new, for £60 on Sunday. They not only look really good but feel great too. Did a long practice session this morning with the 58°and they are great clubs.

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
What a coincidence. I bought a 56 and a 58 Cleveland wedge very recently and collected them in person as I was only 8 miles away from the seller.
I might have got them cheaper, but there were other bidders, unfortunately. Both pretty good condition.

Cleveland wedges.jpg

Teebs

Visit site
Callaway Rogue ST 3HL (4 wood) following a demo day at Rudding Park. Tried the 7 wood but only had a regular shaft, hilariously high ball flight but still carrying 200+.

Still waiting for the 3HL, ordered just over 2 weeks ago and was promised a call last week...