I bought today.....

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
Another excellent fitting session at Express Golf today in their studio which continues to impress me with their excellent range of left handed equipment they carry in stock. I’ve come out with a new Ping G425 Max driver and really happy with the level of detail we went into to set the weights and loft settings. It feels like a fairway magnet, not quite as long as the TM or Callaway were for me (only 5-6 yards) but the dispersion was far better.

Wildboy370

skiptongolfclub.co.uk
A nice new Cobra Radspeed 3 wood to replace my driver. Had a Rogue now three years old. Thought new driver would give me a little more distance. Well wasn’t wrong a whole 3 yards. Did a trackman session at range and found all major makes had same flight, launch angle and distance within 3 yards of my old rogue. After watching a you tube video, decided to try a 3 wood as a replacement. Amazing numbers. Higher launch angle, higher flight, tighter dispersion and not a single yard difference in distance. So maybe reached my max with a driver, but now got a club gives me more options when playing.

jwlewes

Visit site
Putter fitting the other day = new Taylormade EX Putter purchased - Slight delay as custom fit to 37"

Seem to not be capable of just buying 1 golf item at a time, so a couple of new shirts and some Footjoy Pro SL's on the way too!

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I've bought 3 pairs of dwyers chinos and hope they are big enough in the leg. the waist wont be an issue but i have big thighs and calf muscles so i struggle getting trousers legs that don't look like lycra.

a non golf related purchase was a new full size awning for the caravan

Boomy

Visit site
Good balls , but I bought a faulty batch (new) but they are actually harder to find in the rough , surprisingly.

Yeah, great balls ?? How did they show up as faulty? I actually find them much easier to follow in flight and find in the rough ⚽️ second only to bright yellow balls ?