I bought today.....

niceboy

Visit site
Yeah, great balls ?? How did they show up as faulty? I actually find them much easier to follow in flight and find in the rough ⚽️ second only to bright yellow balls ?
The dots wear off really quickly , not a big deal there , but more importantly, they weren't flying , true to the strike and eventually cracked , but if you get a good one ,they are really good balls ,

Boomy

Visit site
The dots wear off really quickly , not a big deal there , but more importantly, they weren't flying , true to the strike and eventually cracked , but if you get a good one ,they are really good balls ,

Wow, you really must have got a bad batch... I have seen some where the pattern has faded but you could tell the ball was clearly been well used. Certainly never had any issues with flight/control with them, or seen any split.

RichA

Visit site
Bought earlier in the week but arrived yesterday - a dozen each Srixon Soft Feel Brite red and orange balls.
Having lost a few white and bright yellow balls in light rough over the last couple of weeks, I need something that can't be mistaken for grass, daisies or dandelions. I threw one of each on the lawn at dusk last night. They almost hurt your eyes from 20 feet away, so fingers crossed for the weekend.
Funny that Srixon abbreviate the name of the pink version to SF Lady.

Is it just me that finds it easier to focus on a coloured ball at address or is that a known thing?

Scoobiesnax

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just bought 2 packs of Srixon TriSpeed golf balls for £17.99p each (if you buy 2 or more) at Clubhouse Golf; seems a good deal for a 3 piece golf ball. Also bought a ping stretch webbing belt - have one similar already and quite like it.

Boomy

Visit site
Bought earlier in the week but arrived yesterday - a dozen each Srixon Soft Feel Brite red and orange balls.
Having lost a few white and bright yellow balls in light rough over the last couple of weeks, I need something that can't be mistaken for grass, daisies or dandelions. I threw one of each on the lawn at dusk last night. They almost hurt your eyes from 20 feet away, so fingers crossed for the weekend.
Funny that Srixon abbreviate the name of the pink version to SF Lady.

Is it just me that finds it easier to focus on a coloured ball at address or is that a known thing?

Yeah there’s definitely something in it with coloured or patterned balls. I just find them easier to see and focus on all round. I even seem to be able to track them better in flight ??‍♂️ The reckon the pattern on the Callaway Truvis makes them look bigger ? And they’re all defo easier to spot in the rough ?

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
6 golf t shirts and 2 pairs of trousers from County golf - altogether £104

Great fit, look good and the usual County Golf top service ??