I bought today.....

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Bought some Z-Star balls from Online Golf on Sunday night, they haven't even been dispatched yet. I rang them to get an update and was told they should be processed within 48 hours, immediately after an email was sent out and they're blaming the return of golf and the bank holidays on the delay, so frustrating.

YorkshireStu

Medal Winner
Visit site
I had a great experience being fitted for the first time at Express Golf in Shipley. A little bit of a trek but it was well worth it as the recommendations I had received lived up to be true. As a lefty they had a large amount of lefty stock and fitting equipment as they’re partnered up with Silvermere.
Very thorough irons fitting process and it was nice to see the true ball flight with each club in the driving bay and on Trackman too.
I opted to try irons from all the brands (except decided against trying Titleist and Srixon) and ended up fitted for the Taylormade Sim2 Max 5-SW.
2-3 weeks lead in time so can’t complain at that.
I’ll be going back for a driver fitting later in the year.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Bought some Z-Star balls from Online Golf on Sunday night, they haven't even been dispatched yet. I rang them to get an update and was told they should be processed within 48 hours, immediately after an email was sent out and they're blaming the return of golf and the bank holidays on the delay, so frustrating.

I also got some Z stars but from Snaniton golf £56.98 for 2 boxes best price I’ve seen

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I had a great experience being fitted for the first time at Express Golf in Shipley. A little bit of a trek but it was well worth it as the recommendations I had received lived up to be true. As a lefty they had a large amount of lefty stock and fitting equipment as they’re partnered up with Silvermere.
Very thorough irons fitting process and it was nice to see the true ball flight with each club in the driving bay and on Trackman too.
I opted to try irons from all the brands (except decided against trying Titleist and Srixon) and ended up fitted for the Taylormade Sim2 Max 5-SW.
2-3 weeks lead in time so can’t complain at that.
I’ll be going back for a driver fitting later in the year.

nice to see a fellow lefty!

i had my driver and iron fittings at Silvermere and they were great.

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2021%2F04%2Ftaylormade-p790-murdered-out-all-black-colorway-1.jpg

Late April delivery, I cannot wait!

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Ping G410 5 wood arrived this morning as a replacement for my aging Titleist 980 3 wood.

And some socks.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
White or black ;)

4 pairs of white, one pair of grey and one pair of black.

I don't currently own any white socks. So this will be a new experience for me. I'm hoping they will knock a couple of shots off my index. They weren't custom fitted though.