I bought today.....

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Another one caught in the County Golf net.

Cutter and Buck waterproof and........nearly Sunerland shorts but didn't like the clasp so went with Greg Normans stuff. Well he must be struggling........

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Will have golf balls coming out my ears having bought a few dozen 21 Pro V1’s but will just keep the loyalty rewarded boxes sealed and sell them at cost in a couple month, unless I for some reason switch back.

Decided to opt for the Left Dash having re-played a sleeve over this weekend. Got use to the feel and it’s the ball for me.

Work out at around £34 a dozen delivered if bought from snainton golf with the following discount code ‘HASSRAGOLF’ (Based on 3 dozen I bought). Work out £35-36 a dozen delivered if bought in lesser quantities.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Has anyone ordered any custom fit irons from Ping recently? I got fitted 30th March and was told they would be end of last week, then told delayed and should be middle of this week. Just wondering whether to prepare myself for disappointment yet or if they’ll come by the weekend

RichA

Visit site
Has anyone ordered any custom fit irons from Ping recently? I got fitted 30th March and was told they would be end of last week, then told delayed and should be middle of this week. Just wondering whether to prepare myself for disappointment yet or if they’ll come by the weekend
What were they, out of interest? I ordered G425 irons a couple of days ago.

Boomy

Visit site
2021 Titleist Players4 Stadry bag ? I went with the intention of buying the carbon stand bag, as I was concerned the stadry would be bigger and heavier... it’s not, it’s a perfect size and super light + waterproof (which the carbon wasn’t) Now to get it into the house without Mrs Boomy seeing it ?

385731AB-DB12-4FDD-850B-FC0F00F826DF.jpeg

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A Glenmuir midlayer from County-Golf for my dad's birthday. When playing yesterday he was wearing an old knitted jumper and mentioned he didn't have many golf jumpers or anything.

Boomy

Visit site
After a few positive comments on here and the recommendation from @BiMGuy I thought I’d give the fit39 glove a try... it fits erm ? like a glove - great fit, very comfortable and the grip feels great - full course test at the weekend ⛳✔️

D56CBAEE-E175-4E36-9580-6B424C5D556F.jpeg14C89048-C652-4952-8D7C-AADA7942E59F.jpeg

Last edited:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
New balls arrived, always frustrates me that the loyalty rewarded boxes look like they’ve been volleyed across the warehouse as they’d otherwise be nice little boxes.

D

Deleted member 16999

New balls arrived, always frustrates me that the loyalty rewarded boxes look like they’ve been volleyed across the warehouse as they’d otherwise be nice little boxes.

Was that the 4 for 3 offer? Titleist site says left dash are not part of the promotion.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Was that the 4 for 3 offer? Titleist site says left dash are not part of the promotion.

There not unfortunately I went for the Pro V1. I had to buy a couple dozen left dash separately. The left dash and 2019 TP5x are bang on for me, I’ll trade a friend Pro V1’s for left dash as he has a few dozen left dash stocked up and would rather have new Pro V1.

D

Deleted member 16999

There not unfortunately I went for the Pro V1. I had to buy a couple dozen left dash separately. The left dash and 2019 TP5x are bang on for me, I’ll trade a friend Pro V1’s for left dash as he has a few dozen left dash stocked up and would rather have new Pro V1.
Cheers, was hoping you’d found a retailer willing to do the left dash.:)

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Cheers, was hoping you’d found a retailer willing to do the left dash.:)

Sure America do but not extended to us ?

If your not fussed about the ‘gift box’ which is a bit crap compared to the past years boxes you can grab left dash for almost the same price per dozen.

There £37 a dozen if buy 3 dozen or more and then 5% discount with code in image below from snainton golf. Works out £3 more for 4 dozen than the loyalty rewarded offer. Just wish I did that myself now as I stumbled across it after placing order ?

https://www.snaintongolf.co.uk/titleist-pro-v1x-left-dash-golf-balls-t204l6s