I bought today.....

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just wanted to buy something so ordered a Headcover for my driver off AliExpress, any stuff I've bought from them usually arrives in about a month, I just loved the pure white with the skull design, very different to anything out there, hopefully the quality will be ok when it arrives

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Wow, not many around.
I tried to get a pair at the beginning of winter but FJ told my pro they were massively short of stock.

Searched eBay in my size & it threw up 2 pairs in my size, one in all white, the other white with a black nubuck saddle. The white & black were even cheaper but I wasn't sure about the nubuck on an all weather shoe.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Good man. What you get?

I’ve just had a letter from the bank manager.

Dear mr Tuggles

Your overdraft is a limit, not a target!

A set of 0311 Gen 2 irons

Everything I didn't need........
But cabin fever has struck?

As they're now about the same price as latest model Titleist, Taylormade, even some Pings
Felt it'd be rude not to

Yorkhacker

Visit site
I have never bought a golf club without being fitted for it or procrastinating for ages over it. Saw the recent PXG posts and in a few weeks should be the (hopefully) proud owner of an 0317 XGEN 2 22 degree hybrid.
Now the sleepless nights will begin...

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just wanted to buy something so ordered a Headcover for my driver off AliExpress, any stuff I've bought from them usually arrives in about a month, I just loved the pure white with the skull design, very different to anything out there, hopefully the quality will be ok when it arrives

Is this site for real??

Attachments

• 6622611F-3262-4BF6-A5AC-8EF40D38B474.png
    6622611F-3262-4BF6-A5AC-8EF40D38B474.png
    820.9 KB · Views: 51
D

Deleted member 18588

To give myself something to look forward to through lockdown I have just ordered Mizuno jpx921 Hot Metal irons with UST Recoil shafts and Plus 4 grips.

Had a fitting back in the Autumn so knew my lie and length specs.

Custom fit, so obviously there will be quite a delay but so what, I've got no opportunity to use them.?

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
To give myself something to look forward to through lockdown I have just ordered Mizuno jpx921 Hot Metal irons with UST Recoil shafts and Plus 4 grips.

Had a fitting back in the Autumn so knew my lie and length specs.

Custom fit, so obviously there will be quite a delay but so what, I've got no opportunity to use them.?
Those recoil shafts are awesome, I have them in my mp20 irons, and the same grips. You will enjoy yourself immensely ?

D

Deleted member 18588

Those recoil shafts are awesome, I have them in my mp20 irons, and the same grips. You will enjoy yourself immensely ?
Agree about the shaft, I already have it in my jpx hybrid.

Light in weight but not whippy.