I bought today.....

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Even I know Joannas in Southsea- the sticky carpets were legendary, a place that many visited when ships were out to sea. We used to go there from Petersfield - also Martines ?
??
Martines. Great shout mate.

That place was a dive. Miss it.

See also Emma’s (M-Wahs) in gosport or Tuesday night 15 quid all you could drink at Prague junction in Fareham.
Car park / taxi rank was like the OK Corral at closing ?

Used to see the lad you were scrapping with, whilst stood hanging out like death on Wednesday morning 7am divisions on the parade square.

Ahh memories.

10 bonus points if you have frequented Jesters in Plymouth.

?

100 points if you know Charlie’s hole in the wall in Gib ???

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
??
Martines. Great shout mate.

That place was a dive. Miss it.

See also Emma’s (M-Wahs) in gosport or Tuesday night 15 quid all you could drink at Prague junction in Fareham.
Car park / taxi rank was like the OK Corral at closing ?

Used to see the lad you were scrapping with, whilst stood hanging out like death on Wednesday morning 7am divisions on the parade square.

Ahh memories.

I have probably fought with most of you outside those clubs, The one in Petersfield was called Oscars ??

?

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Arrived today, 13 superstroke cross comfort grips. I don't need them really but they seemed a good price and have fancied trying them for a while as an alternative to winn dri-tac.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just to say
This must be the worst post of the year so far

I've barely slept since reading it..... ?
?

if it makes you feel any better..

Since I stumbled across the sale whilst innocently browsing the web the other day.

I bought 4 things. I am also directly responsible for lads I know (including some esteemed forumers from Merseyside ?) subsequently purchasing

4 drivers, 2 woods, 3 hybrids, 2 putters as things stand.

There are also some weak individuals from the Lancashire and Cheshire area. Sweating over the potential purchase of a full set of irons and another deliberating over wedges ?

That’s just blokes I know ?

So I suppose in summary what I am saying is

Give in to temptation big man. Dooooo it ?

JT.

Visit site
?

Since I stumbled across the sale whilst innocently browsing the web the other day.

I bought 4 things. I am also directly responsible for lads I know (including some esteemed forumers from Merseyside ?) subsequently purchasing

There are also some weak individuals from the Lancashire and Cheshire area. Sweating over the potential purchase of a full set of irons and another deliberating over wedges ?

Driver plus 3, 5 and 7 wood for me last night...........FFS I don’t even have a 5 or 7 wood in my current setup

D

Deleted member 1740

Just to say
This must be the worst post of the year so far

I've barely slept since reading it..... ?

Bear in mind the delivery can take upto 5weeks to be delivered depending on what you order.

Eagerly awaiting delivery of a putter here ??

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
1 of them accustrike mats.

Online shopping and lockdown. I’m like frank lampard in a summer transfer window. JUST BUY EVERYTHING! Something’s gotta work
They do look a good idea so you actually have some feedback from smacking it into a net. When I looked they were hideously expensive though.

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Bear in mind the delivery can take upto 5weeks to be delivered depending on what you order.

Eagerly awaiting delivery of a putter here ??

I bought PXG putter from hotgolf in black friday sale
Gen 2 operator....... Spider type model
Reduced to 299....then further 10% off 1st order from them

Delivered within 48hrs

Managed to get on putting green once
Good weight to it
Well balanced?

Now gathering dust like the rest of the clubs?

moogie

Tour Winner
Visit site
?

Well...... All I can say is

The itch has been well and truly scratched?