I bought today.....

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Haha. In all honestly buying an old school black pair of boots these days is nigh-on impossible, they're all various colours. My Mercurials were kind of royal blue colour. The ones I had before that were lime green. I normally just go for a good value pair and don't worry about the colour too much. Unless you get these I guess...

what's wrong with Adidas world cup boots? A true classic

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I think my knackered ankles require a bit more support.

667px-A_Victorian_child's_shoe_and_leg_caliper_Wellcome_L0035621.jpg

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
I went into AG to buy a new Sim Hybrid, which was out of stock.

Was shocked by the lack of stock of everything. Half the shop was empty blocked by bags! Is that normal elsewhere?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Bought some Callaway jaws wedges with the Blue in the back,they look awesome.
Also some Taylormade P.7Mc irons
Really not sure wether I’m going to keep or move on but must admit it all adds up to some sexy looking clubs.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lamkin mid size comfort grip.
Will cut down the NV ultralight stiff shaft to 45” to go into the G400 SFT I bought in Sweden.
Looks like I will be back here till the start of summer, so this is my project driver.
I was going to buy a new fitted driver but looking at the specs and the shape I get from this one I thought if I put a slightly stiffer shaft in it might be perfect.
If not I can eBay both this driver and the Rogue I was replacing and then have a pot available.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I went into AG to buy a new Sim Hybrid, which was out of stock.

Was shocked by the lack of stock of everything. Half the shop was empty blocked by bags! Is that normal elsewhere?

If your unaware mate, I was in American golf last week and wanted to buy a top but they don't price match anymore. Apparently according to the staff I dealt with they have been told by head office not to do it.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
My golf purchases drop over winter as I dont play unless it's fair weather.

So Instead I bought a car, needed something practical for the dogs. I managed to sell that to the Wife and then found one of the least practical examples of said car. I'll be grounded when we collect Wednesday!